Re: Nashville 4-26-14 at the Ryman

Can't remember for sure but think we are in section H up in the balcony.  Bought these from Lizzee. Amped to see Joe at the Ryman such a historic sight.   We are seeing Joe the day before in Lexington at Rupp and have 3rd row for that one.

2 more weeks!

So excited. We are section 13 row h balcony.  Love the ryman . Hope to see all you floks

Are the seats at the Ryman as hard as they look?  Perhaps Joe will be selling seat cushions!!  LOL  I think I'm gonna need one.

I'm addicted.

Caniac,  they are like church pews

Anyone know if Joe has played at the Ryman before?

Not sure, seems like I read something that said Joe played there as an opening act before?

wvgirlinky wrote:

Caniac,  they are like church pews

That's what I thought, Mary. I'll plan to have some extra padding!  LOL
So amped for this show! 

Is there a pre-show gathering planned yet?

I'm addicted.

I haven't heard of any pre-show gatherings yet.
The city of Nashville will be very busy that Saturday as the Nashville Marathon will be going on.

Side note, I wonder if we'll get a special guest that night?

jgibbons1685 wrote:

Is it too early to start this thread? Oh well. 85 days left and I'm already pumped.

Never too early, I've got 210 days to wait, I wish it was only 85. Just got the Tour de Force DVD box set to keep me going through the long wait, I really like the behind the scenes bonus stuff.

Play some cards & drink black coffee,
How I’d love to see you smile....
JBLP Std Goldtop
2015 R9 LP

29 (edited by wvgirlinky 2014-04-23 14:10:33)

Well down to 3 days for this one and 2 days for Lexington/Rupp Arena.   All you bonabuds  going, look for me I will be that goofy 50 something woman with a huge grin on my face.  (see the avatar, that's how I look when Joe plays smile

Those of you going  remember there is a huge marathon on Saturday Morning in Nashville.  Several roads may be closed.  I read that all the road closures etc should be done by 1:30 or so.  See you there

30 (edited by nmagcorn 2014-04-23 21:25:09)

We were thinking of going to Merchants to eat before the show, maybe around 5:00 It's around the block from the theatre. Here is the link http://www.merchantsrestaurant.com/imag … 20LOOK.pdf

nmagcorn wrote:

We were thinking of going to Merchants to eat before the show, maybe around 5:00 It's around the block from the theatre. Here is the link http://www.merchantsrestaurant.com/imag … 20LOOK.pdf

Looks good. I shall add this to my itinerary!

LIVE MUSIC IS BEST

Change of plans. Merchants has no availability. We are going to try Margaritaville across the street. It's first come first serve, but at 5 it's still early, so hopefully it won't be a problem.

nmagcorn wrote:

Change of plans. Merchants has no availability. We are going to try Margaritaville across the street. It's first come first serve, but at 5 it's still early, so hopefully it won't be a problem.

Got it.

LIVE MUSIC IS BEST

So excited, I certainly plan on being at the pre show meeting. Thanks Natasha for helping get this going.

Have fun in Nashville!!! The city is on my wishlist . . . maybe next time, when Joe's playing there I'm coming over the pond again.

Nashville + JB concert = outstanding time.

I'm looking forward to the reviews of the show.