Re: Official Word on the JB Live Pre-release Affiliate Program!

I have not heard anything officially but I'm sure it will be on I-tunes. I just hope it isn't before the actuall release date like Sloe Gin was.

20 (edited by Rocket 2008-08-02 19:25:54)

Amazon has an MP3 buy prgram but I am not sure if it's iTunes or not. I noticed Sloe Gin (or So, It's Like That, Blues Deluxe, or A New Day Yesterday "Live") NOT available that way but You & Me, Had To Cry Today and A New Day Yesterday (studio) are.
Any credits for direct sales? hmm

Well I wasn't planning on winning a guitar for supporting Joe's music, but unless direct sales or selling the entire album MP3's counts (or a certain number of them), I am certain NOT to! lol Oh well, easy come easy go.  I really like the idea however!

Rock On, Email On &  Keep the Faith (and a brand new Joe Bonamassa Signature LP guitar too!),
Rocket

"He still doesn't charge for mistakes! wink"
http://jbonamassa.com/tour-dates/
"Everybody wants ta get inta the act!"
“Now, this isn’t your ordinary party crowd, here.  I mean, there are professionals in here.”

I think I'll quit while I'm behind...I see even Kevin Shirley is into it posting a link on his blog site...

Anyone like my idea of donating the guitar BACK to Joe Bonamassa after signing YOUR name (winner) on the front with Joe's and asking Joe to allow Street Team Members, (under the auspices of his guitar tech) present at a show to sign the back, and requesting that Joe use it for one song at every show??? 

I didn't think so lol  A mom's voice yells out from the distant room...."You kids need to share"!!!

Rock On & Keep the Faith,
Rocket

“Now, this isn’t your ordinary party crowd, here.  I mean, there are professionals in here.”

Just checked out Caveman's Diary - he is NOT in the running for the guitar.  smile

Here's the link:

http://www.cavemanproductions.com/cavediary.htm

Let the sales continue!   

The Caveman seems to think that selling about 100 albums should be good for the guitar-have no clue where that number came from-he obviously doesn't know Patty, Jane, Cathy and all the other "shy when it comes to promoting Joe"  wink people on this forum who WANT this guitar.

Sandy

"There's a lot of people that are in so much of a hurry to be, I guess, to be famous or that they don't want to take the time to learn to play and do all that.They'd rather just knock it down off a computer and maybe get on a game show and get famous..That's fine if that's what you want to do.
"We're more old school than that. We like creating the sounds."  - Tom Petty

Hi-

Click on the link to preview newly added tracks.

http://www.jbonamassa.com/guitargiveawa … epage.html

Dean

I just got Joe's "From Nowhere In Particular" in today's mail. 
At any given time, somewhere in the world, someone is playing the blues.
This albumn is the "creme de la creme, the peak of the mountain, the voice of the soul, and mostly, the exonification of Joe's vision."
God do I love this live albumn, life is not only good, it's great.
Spread the word!!!

25 (edited by Rocket 2008-08-20 13:48:48)

I think Joe's audible visions are the exonification of music period!
Rock On & Keep the Faith and Spread the Word, Buy 5 more copies you Mothers (of Intention) wink ,
Rocket
Rocket
Rocket
Rocket
Rocket

bonvaughn wrote:

I just got Joe's "From Nowhere In Particular" in today's mail. 
At any given time, somewhere in the world, someone is playing the blues.
This albumn is the "creme de la creme, the peak of the mountain, the voice of the soul, and mostly, the exonification of Joe's vision."
God do I love this live albumn, life is not only good, it's great.
Spread the word!!!

Hi bonvaughn! Thanks for taking the time to join so you could praise the new CD. Stick around for the fun!!!   Cathy

Jane H. wrote:
BluesMan wrote:

Melissa,

I pre-ordered mine this morning, but I think I screwed up the free shipping and handling charges. I was so excited to get my hands on this CD that I didn't fill out the form correctly. sad However, as I mentioned on another post, I folded up the corner of my electronic order form, so when you reach in the barrel to pull out the winner of the guitar, just feel around for that fold, OK? wink

Roy

i don't think its a drawing for the guitar Roy. i think it said it goes to the top seller.

Me too I pre order last month and I want a link just because I'll donate any money to the blues in school program
peace
Bluezman

I got blisters on my bloody fingers (JL)

Hi-

Please take a look at some "New Bonmassa Rewards."  This is the "Exclusive Affiliate Promotion To Earn Bonamassa Rewards."

Click on the link!!

http://www.jbonamassa.com/guitargiveaway/hatmailout/

Take care-

Dean

Hi Melissa

Can you tell me how long I should have to wait for a copy of TBOJH cd after purchasing iton affiliates@bonamassa .com. The transaction went through on 02/02/2009 but I have not received anything yet. I also e-mailed the affiliate twice but I have had no response from them

I,d appreciate your help.

Thanks

Jeff

Melissa wrote:

Hello, everyone.  Some of the street team members got the first test blast of the Pre-release Affiliate Program email-- many thanks for your immediately enthusiastic responses and many thanks also for the patience of those who are awaiting the second, and final, version of the mailing. 

This is a super cool promotional program for three reasons:

1.  Word about Joe's music can be spread far & wide
2.  A little profit is possible for those who spread the word
3.  The chance to win a signed Joe Bonamassa-inspired Les Paul is also possible for those who spread the word!

As you may have seen in the email or will see in the next email, it's very simple to become part of this program:

1.  Sign up to receive the link that you'll send by email to as many people as you can
2.  For every CD that someone buys by clicking on your link you'll earn $2 (everyone's link is unique)
3.  The person with the most CDs bought through their link by Sept. 30 will win the JB Les Paul!

I know that there has been some confusion about both this program and the Amazon pre-ordering, and Joe's management apologizes for that confusion.  Regarding Amazon, they have had a systems change that now prevents them from offering content streaming on pre-ordered CDs; Joe's management was not made aware of this change until after the suggestion to pre-order was made the June Newsletter--for which, again, they sincerely apologize.  Please know that pre-ordering from Amazon is certainly still an option for those who are not interested in the pre-release affiliate program, but that the streaming content will not occur due to their new system limitations. 

This pre-release affiliate program will enable you, family, friends, and any other contact that orders through your link to get Live from Nowhere in Particular will get it with free shipping & handling, too.

If you have other questions that this post does not answer, please feel free to email me and I will get an answer from management for you.

Thanks so much, everyone, for your support of Joe in this and in every other way that you work on his behalf!  We appreciate it.

Melissa Durse
Street Team Director

To Live's To Fly

email nicki@jr-adventures.com He will take care of your affiliate issues.

The affiliate program contest runs through April 5th and it is a very heated race for the grand prize. Still plenty of time to vie for the RAH packaged.