1 (edited by mbcl 2009-02-26 12:31:22)

Topic: Jb Picks wanted.

Hi,
I am trying to get some stuff to put on the walls of my sons bedroom. He is 18 and has Muscular Dystrophy and we have just had a new room and bathroom built for him. With the all the medical equipment in there no matter how we try it always resembles a hospital room. I have written off to all the bands/artists he likes and got a zero response, I have spent over $300 joining fan clubs, only to be told that they cannot help as have no direct contact with the the artist (this so pissies me off as  he spends all his money on their CDs and concert tickets).
I have some Joe stuff (heart felt thanks - you know who you are:)) that I will try to get signed at a couple of gigs I am going to. He really likes to strum on my guitar with a pick and is fascinated by them. I understand there are 3 that are personilized by joe. I have the small dunlop one but looking for the other two to frame and hang on his wall. I am quite willing to pay if anyone has any spare. I have seen one or two on ebay but $30 is a little excessive.
Also if anyone has any contact with bands who can maybe send Alex a little something, I would be eternally grateful. The Who, Oasis and Kings of Leon in particular I dont like doing this sort of open post but I am hitting brick walls all the time and I just want to do good for a great kid.

Re: Jb Picks wanted.

Hi Martin  i have some Keychains in Bonamassa Disign and a original Tour poster from the last Germany tour (that i have get from Eva) its a spezial gift and i like to send it  for your Boy

all health and good to your son Alex

feel Free to e-mail me

Geko

That is very kind of you, I would send you an email.

Geko wrote:

Hi Martin  i have some Keychains in Bonamassa Disign and a original Tour poster from the last Germany tour (that i have get from Eva) its a spezial gift and i like to send it  for your Boy

all health and good to your son Alex

feel Free to e-mail me

Geko

Martin, send me a note off forum and I will send you some cool Joe items for nothing from fan to fan.  I have an extra one of those Blues Deluxe picks laying around that I can send along too. All the best to you and your son, Larry G

Hello Martin,

Send me your address on my email and I'll send your son something.

I'm sure that if Joehimself ( picks!!) or /and Rachel read this, they will surely send you something. If not........................................................
I'll send Rachel an email about this.

Wish you your son all the best!!

Andre Wittebroek

Many thanks to all, I have sent emails:)