Re: New Forum

Much better Nick, thanks a lot. Now its a lot easier to link to threads. Let me know if you need help working in the header.

OK How do I (or can I) post a reply to only a certain reply rather than just at the tail end of the thread? I never figgered that one on the old forum either!

Jake

"He still doesn't charge for mistakes! wink"
http://jbonamassa.com/tour-dates/
"Everybody wants ta get inta the act!"
“Now, this isn’t your ordinary party crowd, here.  I mean, there are professionals in here.”

75 (edited by Deezer 2006-04-27 17:12:54)

Bill wrote:

OK How do I (or can I) post a reply to only a certain reply rather than just at the tail end of the thread? I never figgered that one on the old forum either!

That's when you quote. You see at the bottom right corner of each post is a quote link. Click it, and it brings you to where you would reply, but it has the quote in it, with the format to make it appear as it does above what I'm typing. That's it. Just hit quote and respond like you normally would.

"And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make"

My ReverbNation page for Dees & Friends - check us out!
www.reverbnation.com/deesfriends

One thing I love about the new forum, which I'm surprised no one has mentioned, is you don't have to wonder if your post is gonna take when you hit submit. Anybody ever have trouble posting on the old forum? smile

I think that is great as well; guess I just got used to the other one being broken....

big_smile

PC

“A friend is someone that will help you move............a TRUE friend will help you move the bodies." -- anon

I agree PC,  but just think if this was like the old forum, one would not be a new member for long!!!  smile

Music is good for the Soul...

So It's Like THIS?!

Deezer wrote:
Bill wrote:

That's when you quote. You see at the bottom right corner of each post is a quote link. Click it, and it brings you to where you would reply, but it has the quote in it, with the format to make it appear as it does above what I'm typing. That's it. Just hit quote and respond like you normally would.

“Now, this isn’t your ordinary party crowd, here.  I mean, there are professionals in here.”

Rocket wrote:

So It's Like THIS?!

Deezer wrote:
Bill wrote:

BINGO!=D

"And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make"

My ReverbNation page for Dees & Friends - check us out!
www.reverbnation.com/deesfriends

need links to the rest of Joes site ...I go from email from subscribed topics to the forum and no links to tour, etc...

82 (edited by jubbins 2006-04-28 09:37:25)

Rocket wrote:

need links to the rest of Joes site ...I go from email from subscribed topics to the forum and no links to tour, etc...

Rocket, I'm not sure what you're asking for, I'm probably way off base here, but I'll take a stab at it

http://bonamassaforums.com

This is the other forum site. Is that what you're looking for?

Julie in Green Bay

New links added at the top,
a link to the official Website- Website
a link to  Upcoming Tour dates - Tour Dates
and a link to Jbonamassa Store - JB Store,

a "Sneak Preview Link Coming Soon"

Nick wrote:

New links added at the top,
a link to the official Website- Website
a link to  Upcoming Tour dates - Tour Dates
and a link to Jbonamassa Store - JB Store,

a "Sneak Preview Link Coming Soon"

The links work great Nick.  It's the little things that make a difference.  Thanks
"Sneak Preview Link Coming Soon"....  hmmmm

Music is good for the Soul...

New Link Added at the Top Of Message Board ....Video Preview