Re: To all the Newbies

Just wanted to make certain that all the newbies know we're happy to have them. If I've missed your intro I apologize... Thanks for sharing, Cathy

thanks for the welcome,, will be asking and finding out whats what, soon.
                               shaunb....

First of all I'd like to congratulate the co-elder for her wonderful effort of responding to each newbie individually, something I sadly don't have the stamina for....on to business....

....welcome to all ya'll, you'll love it here if you dig Joe and other good music. If you play, you'll love the gear forum, if you're interested in checking out bands and players you've never heard of before, you'll really love the Other artists forum.

A particular welcome from me to (possibly) our first Belgian poster! De beste wensen, jongen! wink

RIP Iron Man

Rock On and keep the Faith

Yeah, I'll give a shout out to all who come aboard....dont be shy about posting, we want to hear your stories....and give me some musicians from your neck of the woods, always looking for some new stuff

You can call me 'Shred' or not!

I can't believe how many people are joining the forum. It's a good thing! Joe's fan base is growing daily!

A warm welcome to all.

Stay Safe
Spider

You can't turn around in here any more without new posters appearing - a fitting testimony to Joe's ever increasing fan base.

Welcome one and all. Congratulate yourselves on having discovered a unique and wonderful forum! wink

George

RIP Iron Man

Thanks to all that post replies to the introductions. We just want everybody to know they are welcomed and encouraged to post. We look forward to hearing the stories and backgrounds of all Joe's fans that want to join in.

I gotta admit I don't really read most the introduction threads (sorry), but I still want all the newbies to know I welcome them here and look forward to their input on the other forums! smile

--Vik cool

Once again I want to make certain that all new members know how glad we are to have you here. It's a great time to be a Joe fan...It's going to be an amazing year!!! Hold on to your seats!!         Cathy

From me too all newbies !!!!

A warm welcome on the best forum there is!!

Andre Wittebroek

Welcome all, dive in and enjoy. wink

RIP Iron Man

Once again I'm seeing lots of new names popping up in various threads. I want to encourage you all to feel comfortable here and know your input matters!! Welcome to Joe World!!! Cathy

Glad to be aboard,am a member of Wishbone Ash.com and saw Joe's name mentioned time and again, got free cd with CLASSIC ROCK mag,heard 'live from nowhere's' track Woke Up Dreaming'........THAT WAS IT!!!!How fast is this guy?!!Stunning work,bro'.Am 47 and like allsortsof music but joe's blues re-ignite the whole genre for me,buying up back-catalogue as we speak and the 3lp auto'd set-just trying to justify trip to Glasgow in scotland-only two-and-a-half hours away,as Newcastle sold out.(only 90 mins away)Talking too much,beer getting better of me,will keep dropping by,see you soon!:D

Come on you Blades!

Glad to be aboard,am a member of Wishbone Ash.com and saw Joe's name mentioned time and again, got free cd with CLASSIC ROCK mag,heard 'live from nowhere's' track Woke Up Dreaming'........THAT WAS IT!!!!How fast is this guy?!!Stunning work,bro'.Am 47 and like allsortsof music but joe's blues re-ignite the whole genre for me,buying up back-catalogue as we speak and the 3lp auto'd set-just trying to justify trip to Glasgow in scotland-only two-and-a-half hours away,as Newcastle sold out.(only 90 mins away)Talking too much,beer getting better of me,will keep dropping by,see you soon!:D

Come on you Blades!

Welcome to Joe's fine forum Idolbone.
Almost missed you hiding in this thread. Better if you started your own, more people would see it. Never mind, you're here. Whereabouts do you live exactly?
You should definitely get yourself to the Glasgow show. No matter what you have to do the end justifies the means! You will be absolutely blown away.

Enjoy yourself here...Tripsy smile

Tripsy wrote:

Welcome to Joe's fine forum Idolbone.
Almost missed you hiding in this thread. Better if you started your own, more people would see it. Never mind, you're here. Whereabouts do you live exactly?
You should definitely get yourself to the Glasgow show. No matter what you have to do the end justifies the means! You will be absolutely blown away.

Enjoy yourself here...Tripsy smile

Thanks Tripsy-good moniker!-we're on the west coast of cumbria,in workington,a good two hours off glasgow,but a good run-in once past carlisle.will have to persuade the missus to visit that side of the clyde again (saw alter bridge there earlier this year) and she was a bit wary!

Come on you Blades!

Welcome Idolbone!!....I'm from the other side of the rainbow....post often and enjoy your time on the forum

Shred

It's time to welcome All Newbies again.

Glad you joined us on the Bonamassatrain and enjoy the ride!!

Andre Wittebroek