Re: Joe Bonamassa master torrent thread

Jane - I got mine like this -
It kept saying full - so I tried every 10-15 minutes (while I was doing other things online) and after five or six trys it let me in.

Just an idea. Maybe I just hit it as someone got bumped

Jane H. wrote:

another question, i was considering geting an account at dime and i keep looking and looking, the other day it said they had 96,200 or something, maxed out, then the next day it was 96,350, then 96,400, 96,500 and now 96,600
WTF????
i can't get an account but somehow 400 more people since the other day have?
I'll keep checking and all but it just don't make no sense!

The best time to sign up is late at night, that is when there is the least activity.
The same thing happened to me when I first started, you will get an account.
By the way if you need help converting the flac files to WAV just ask. I stumbled around at first but it is really easy when you get the hang of it.

Joe Bonamassa - BB King's Place - New York, NY - 11/10/06

Format: audience audio

Torrent site: Dimeadozen/EZTorrent

Torrent url: http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-deta … ?id=121280

Gibson 60th Anniversary 1959 Les Paul Reissue, Gibson LP Standard Faded CSB, Gibson Gary Moore LP Standard, Epi Joe Bonamassa GT LP, Epi Zakk Wylde LP, Dean Michael Schenker Flying V, Jackson Randy Rhoads V, ESP/LTD George Lynch Kamikaze, EVH Striped Series R/B/W, Fender/Squire John 5 Telecaster, Fender Joe Strummer Relic Telecaster

This show is totally awesome. One of the best Joe B. boots that I have ever heard, Joe Beacon is a master taper.
This is a great prelude for when Joe hits Chi Town next month. I would be delighted if he plays a similar setlist as this show at BB Kings.
Grab this one people, you will be glad you did.

hey dude i'm glad you like my recording . if we can get someone to organize a few people that know what there doing when it comes to posting shows then we can get a few different trackers going where people can download shows right from the members of the group . just some food for the brain . if anyone is into it let me know . i have about 120 live joe shows that i can put up ...joebeacon

joebeacon wrote:

hey dude i'm glad you like my recording . if we can get someone to organize a few people that know what there doing when it comes to posting shows then we can get a few different trackers going where people can download shows right from the members of the group . just some food for the brain . if anyone is into it let me know . i have about 120 live joe shows that i can put up ...joebeacon

Fill in a few blanks as to what that might entail.........

I'm sure we can get some takers if everyone figures out what it means.

Thanks.

PC

“A friend is someone that will help you move............a TRUE friend will help you move the bodies." -- anon

pcornell wrote:
joebeacon wrote:

Fill in a few blanks as to what that might entail.........

I'm sure we can get some takers if everyone figures out what it means.

Thanks.

PC

well it is quit simple once you learn what to do . you would need someone to keep track of all the people who will be in the club . mostly they would have to e-mail everyone in the club when a member puts a show on there tracker for downloading . you can download all different kinds of trackers . the tracker allows other people to hook into your computer and download the show that you have on it . so if there are 50 people in the group and eveyone has a tracker then any show they get hold of or record themselfs they can put it on the tracker for everyone in the group to get . also the person or persons who will be running it will also have to keep track of all the shows that will be posted you don't want five people post the same show .  you also need to know how to make a bit torrent and use shn files or flac files  hope that fill in some blanks   joebeacon

Hey joebeacon,

Great job on that show! I was able to get an account on Dime after just a few tries. It just takes a little patience and you better have a high speed Internet connection!

I was just curious as to what software you use to produce an audio CD. Nero will burn an audio CD directly from the flac files and do the conversion on the fly. It is not free software, but it works for me.

I have a flac conversion program, but since the burner software does it direct that would seem to be the way to go unless you want to modify the audio prior to burning.

Jane, if you have't yet set up an account, just retry about every ten or fifteen minutes as was previously suggested. Dime does purge out the unused accounts. The activation email let me know that if I did not activate the account within 3 days it would be deleted.

Great Stuff! Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I may need to get another drive................................:)

Nothin' but the Blues

Shank Hall, Milwaukee, WI Dec 10, 2006
http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-deta … ?id=125137

Belexes wrote:

Sweet!!!
Thanks Steve!

Julie in Green Bay

Belexes wrote:

Thanks for taping and sharing! The effort is very much appreciated.

Belexes wrote:

Thank you very much from Eastern Europe!

I can't believe I was in NY watching JB one month ago...

Your welcome for the show. I wish I could have done something about the whistler, like kill him.

Maybe next time! :^)

Oh man, the whistler is awful! But we need him I guess for separating the good ones from the bad ones. LOL

33 (edited by Belexes 2006-12-20 10:24:39)

LevyNagy wrote:

Oh man, the whistler is awful! But we need him I guess for separating the good ones from the bad ones. LOL

Like I have said, perhaps a car ran the guy over after the show or he moved out of the area.  Anyway, at least I know what he looks like and will move prior to the start of the show next time if he's there.  I doubt telling him to shut up will work after 3 pitchers of Guinness.

Did anyone record the Ft. Wayne show? It was amazing and I'd LOVE to get a copy!

Wow I didn't read any actual posts but the thread looks great, I myself have just gotten into downloading much off of torrent files, and I'm looking foward to getting more Bonamassa live gigs, since my favorite Joe is live Joe!

Hey together, I'll to try to tape the next show in Germany or Switzerland, I'm kinda wondering that there are only a few bootlegs around :-(. Every single show is welcome!