Topic: b.b. kings new york city + setlist

Great Show Last Night . Joe's Playing Was Very Good And His Voices Sounded Very Strong . It Was Nice To See That He Wasn't Sick . Joe Also Anounced That He Will Be Playing This Summer With Carmine Appice For A Small Month Or So Tour . That Is Gonna Be Killer .
Well Here Is The Setlist :

Just Got Paid w/led zepplin tease For Got What Song It Was . When I Convert The Recording I Will Post It .
Walk In My Shadow
So Many Roads
Mountain Time
Bridge To Better Days
New Day Yesterday
Miss You/Hate You - Joe Solo Acoustic
Woke Up Dreaming - Joe Solo Acoustic
The River
Burning Hell
  Encores :
Asking Around For You
Superstition *
*w/ Carmine Appice On Drums -No Bogie
*w/ Jim Kuhns On Vocals

P.S I Wish Joe Would Mix The Setlist Ups I Have Been Seeing Him Since Bloodline So I Have Seen Alot Of His Shows Since The Bloodline Days . The Shows Are Always Killer But Going To The Show And Pretty Much Know The Whole Setlist Before The Show Starts Kinda Takes Something Away From The Show . Anyway I Am Done Ramblin'  I Will Post The Show On Dimeadozen.org This Week . One Other Thing I Want To Thank Nancy + John ( I Think That Was His Name, I Suck At Names Lol ) For The Killer Joe Pictures You Gave Me . Thank You .........Joebeacon

Re: b.b. kings new york city + setlist

Joe,
Thanks for the headsup about posting the show for download. Always look forward to getting a show that you record. I must remind you that the first IMAC show you did is one of the top ten shows to have. One of the reasons why is one of the first times Faux Mantini was envieled. This show at BB's will be noted for Carmine Appice sitting in and doing Superstition. That itself makes it a unique show.

I don't know if Joe announced that Carmine and him would be doing some dates this summer to you or to the audience. Since the cat is out of the bag so to speak. It is a much bigger deal than just that. How about a reformation  of B B A. Beck Bogert and Appice. Just reinsert Bonamassa for Beck. Bonamassa Bogert and Appice. How cool would it be for a guitar player to be asked to replace Jeff Beck in a band? I think the last time that happened the guy was Jimmy Page.

I was there last night and also at Mexicali's on Wed in Teaneck. I think the Led Zeppelin was the first few notes of Dazed and Confused and then went into some other Zeppelin.

A guy in the audience at Mexicali told me later in the evening--during the encore I think that Joe was playing something from Yes...but I don't know them well enough to know that.

And then there was some talk at my table at bb kings last night that Joe through in some Eric Clapton during one song...not sure again since I don't know his stuff.

BUT he was amazing!!! I wish he'd play When the Sun Goes Down.
I brought a friend and created a new fan.

tica

jim m wrote:

Joe,
Thanks for the headsup about posting the show for download. Always look forward to getting a show that you record. I must remind you that the first IMAC show you did is one of the top ten shows to have. One of the reasons why is one of the first times Faux Mantini was envieled. This show at BB's will be noted for Carmine Appice sitting in and doing Superstition. That itself makes it a unique show.

I don't know if Joe announced that Carmine and him would be doing some dates this summer to you or to the audience. Since the cat is out of the bag so to speak. It is a much bigger deal than just that. How about a reformation  of B B A. Beck Bogert and Appice. Just reinsert Bonamassa for Beck. Bonamassa Bogert and Appice. How cool would it be for a guitar player to be asked to replace Jeff Beck in a band? I think the last time that happened the guy was Jimmy Page.

Whats that old saying about "loose lips......."?

“A friend is someone that will help you move............a TRUE friend will help you move the bodies." -- anon

I also hear the show at BB's was sold out.

jim m wrote:

Joe,

Jimmy Mccarty filled in for Beck when forming Cactus because of Becks car accident!!
That must have been a great show to be jamming with Appice and Kuhns!! I wonder where Boggert was?

Rob

All my tears they fell like rain, cant you hear them falling?
Led Zeppelin: Since I been Loving You

joe is taking jeff beck spot and that is what they are doing its gonna be real killer joe

jim m wrote:

Joe,

This cat has been out of the bag awhile, but that short tour should reap long term rewards for Joe...How exciting has it been seeing Tim & Carmine reunite since Tim "retired" from Bass Institute (Musician's Intitute) with Rick Derringer, Char (Japanese),Vince Martell both his solo & w/Vanilla Fudge, and now Joe Bonamassa???!!! Wow!  Is it just me of any of you bass players notice Mark Epstein seems to have a strong Tim Bogert influence with those lead like flourishes and chords?!

Hey all, being that we are on the subject of Appice and Bogert, I just seen Jim Mccarty with his band tonight Mystery Train. Next time I see him, Ill get some pics for any Cactus fans! I had him sign my 58 Les Paul RI.

Rob

All my tears they fell like rain, cant you hear them falling?
Led Zeppelin: Since I been Loving You

10 (edited by LevyNagy 2006-11-13 19:48:15)

Thank you joebeacon for the playlist! It was "Dazed and Confused" for the intro indeed as I remember it. I NEED your recording because I am so proud I was there. Waiting for it!