1 (edited by Foxden 2006-10-09 14:27:06)

Topic: Concert Photos

Hello Everyone,

These photos aren't of Joe but are to good not to share.  These are my photos from the Eric Clapton concert October 4th 2006.  This was like four concerts all rolled into one. 

Derek Trucks, Doyle Bramhall II, and Robert Cray all played with Eric that night.  It was a fantastic concert and I hope everyone enjoys the photos.

http://community.webshots.com/user/foxden6915

Re: Concert Photos

Hey Foxden, thanks for sharing the way cool pics!  I love that Derek Trucks IMG0231 with his sweet smile.  I met him in Des Moines 2-3 years back at one of his concerts.  I was standing right next to him at his merchandise table during the intermission and didn't even realize it until we bumped elbows.  Of course, silly me grinned up at him and said "I just love you," and he smiled that sweet grin and blushed and said, "Why thank you ma'm!"  Needless to say, it was an awesome concert.  Again, thanks for sharing!

"I'm not nice to any guitar!"      lol
                 Joe Bonamassa 05-03-12

JBLP CHILD #184

Hi, nice photo's.
Went to Eric to this year in Rotterdam I believe it was in June.
Was a very great show, we stood at the front and made some pictures too.
Robert played also in his opening here and later on in the show he joined Eric.
Only in Rotterdam-Ahoy you wern't allowed to take an digital camera with you.
But I hide it in my sweater(they only checked your bag) and I just wanted to make some pictures. Check out mine:

http://s45.photobucket.com/albums/f96/MariannedeBruin/

(Also got some of BB and a few of Joe in September Rotterdam and my cats, I called my female kitten Layla after Eric's song offcourse)

4 (edited by David 2006-10-10 15:26:26)

Marianne wrote:

Hi, nice photo's.
Went to Eric to this year in Rotterdam I believe it was in June.
Was a very great show, we stood at the front and made some pictures too.
Robert played also in his opening here and later on in the show he joined Eric.
Only in Rotterdam-Ahoy you wern't allowed to take an digital camera with you.
But I hide it in my sweater(they only checked your bag) and I just wanted to make some pictures. Check out mine:

http://s45.photobucket.com/albums/f96/MariannedeBruin/

(Also got some of BB and a few of Joe in September Rotterdam and my cats, I called my female kitten Layla after Eric's song offcourse)

Love the BB42 photo (#9). Who is the guitarist in the last photo with BB?

Hi,
Thanks for looking at my photos!
Made many more but couldn't put them all on the net. Just loved to make the pictures when you could see that real BB expression in his face.
But to tell you the truth ,I have no idea the name of the other guitarist. He always plays with BB, he did introduced him (and the rest of the band) but I can't remember his name..Sorry sad

Great pics -
I originally scheduled to photograph the Mohegan Sun shows (friday/saturday) - but my favorite brother had his surprise 40th party in Maine.
Guess where I was -  So I said ok, I'll do Thursday in Boston instead.

Well - can you believe my Wednesday Bar Mitzvah shoot got re-scheduled for Thursday at 5:30.
the bummer was if shoot was cancled early wednesday - I would have be able to go.

Guess that roadtrip was not to be.

Thanks for sharing

foxden
great pics thanks for sharing them with us.