Re: This is the stuff I like..

Yes i posted the article in "other artists" if anyone wants to read it.

I'm happy a boy from Wisconsin is getting props!

Just goes to show you 10% of life is what comes at you and the other 90% is how you react to it...

- Nic from Detroit... posting on JB's Forum since 6-2-2006
Ask me about my handwound Great Lakes Guitar Pickups
Since 2010, Bonamassa fans have taken advantage of my JB friend discount = my cost + shipping. cool

Joe's a badass, Tallan's a badass. And we're all badasses. Rock and roll!

"And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make"

My ReverbNation page for Dees & Friends - check us out!
www.reverbnation.com/deesfriends

All my friends in southeastern Wisconsin - even those who have no interest in music -
remember hearing this story on the Milwaukee TV stations - great publicity indeed!
Tallan will be just fine - as Tommy Castro says "You can't keep a good man down".
Jaci

Lose your dreams and you will lose your mind.  Mick Jagger

Just had lunch with a friend from Annapolis who doesn't frequent the forum, and she started telling me about this 8 year old guitar whiz who is having problems with people reporting him playing in bars...etc...She got the info from an e-mail!! This may well give Tallan lots of new fans...Karma is a wonderful thing!     Cathy

Joe Bonamassa wrote:

Im italian and have a big chin.... I dont know quite how to take that.. Just kidding.. I know what you mean..  Its really a non factor now.  I was shaken but now realize that staying true to yourself is the most important thing. 
Joe B.

Thats why we are your fan......i hope you feel better soon .
and take a look in the Mirror it Helps gives energy

Hi Jim.
Thanks again to you twice in one day for the skinny on things.  I'm out of the loop also, missed something for sure, but I understand girl/boy trouble and heartache etc.  So sorry to hear this news Joe.  I'm not sure where the Italian and the big chin come in to play, BUT that description fits Jay Leno; and laughter and music are the best medicine for what ails one sometimes...Sending good vibes your way for better tomorrows...:) smile smile smile smile (one smiley from each of us)

jim m wrote:
Evan wrote:

Guess I'm out of the loop...what happened to Joe?

Evan the same thing that will happen to you someday. Girl trouble. Joe is hurting in a very public way right now. As a fan and a friend of Joe's I would just like to ask eveyone to allow him to deal with it privatley.

StringsforaCURE~Helping cancer patients one STRING at a time.
http://stringsforacure.com/

This story was on my Comcast news clips this morning.
            SUPPORT IN Boston  ... CHEERS  Paul

cathysiler wrote:

Eva..While you would think the Blues Community would be supportive of each other, it's just not the case. IF they feel you've paid your dues, IF you conform to what they decide is the Blues, IF you tow the line....maybe. I'm sad to say that, but it's true. Joe and others like him ARE supporting these young players and telling them THEY own the future.

Joe, THIS is one of my primary reasons for loving you. On behalf of the future, THANK YOU!

Good luck Boss!    Sounds like you're living the Blues..lemons to lemonade..must be a song for the new CD in all this??                                  Cathy

Cathy - you´re right of course ... there´s black sheep and white sheep in every community wink

Eva

Sometimes when I'm down or something bad happens, I try to use it as inspiration, hopefully you can charge that raw emotion into a new song for the next album.
Not really sure what is meant by the "Blues Community" above, but real family and friends are always preferable for support.

"The recently formed Edinburgh Blues Club has identified an appetite for the personal communication between musicians and audience that the blues long ago perfected." The Herald Newspaper (Scotland)
http://www.edinburgh-blues.uk

28 (edited by cat 2008-08-16 03:31:38)

What does a death threat get you in Wisconsin these days? I hope they find the dipshit who wrote it and throw him in the slammer.

Good on Tallan, I don't think the young buck will have any troubles. You cant argue with talent.

Cat

"I'm going to cast a spell on you and all your children will be born completely naked" ~ Jimi Hendrix