1 (edited by Melissa 2008-07-25 11:20:42)

Topic: Official Word on the JB Live Pre-release Affiliate Program!

Hello, everyone.  Some of the street team members got the first test blast of the Pre-release Affiliate Program email-- many thanks for your immediately enthusiastic responses and many thanks also for the patience of those who are awaiting the second, and final, version of the mailing. 

This is a super cool promotional program for three reasons:

1.  Word about Joe's music can be spread far & wide
2.  A little profit is possible for those who spread the word
3.  The chance to win a signed Joe Bonamassa-inspired Les Paul is also possible for those who spread the word!

As you may have seen in the email or will see in the next email, it's very simple to become part of this program:

1.  Sign up to receive the link that you'll send by email to as many people as you can
2.  For every CD that someone buys by clicking on your link you'll earn $2 (everyone's link is unique)
3.  The person with the most CDs bought through their link by Sept. 30 will win the JB Les Paul!

I know that there has been some confusion about both this program and the Amazon pre-ordering, and Joe's management apologizes for that confusion.  Regarding Amazon, they have had a systems change that now prevents them from offering content streaming on pre-ordered CDs; Joe's management was not made aware of this change until after the suggestion to pre-order was made the June Newsletter--for which, again, they sincerely apologize.  Please know that pre-ordering from Amazon is certainly still an option for those who are not interested in the pre-release affiliate program, but that the streaming content will not occur due to their new system limitations. 

This pre-release affiliate program will enable you, family, friends, and any other contact that orders through your link to get Live from Nowhere in Particular will get it with free shipping & handling, too.

If you have other questions that this post does not answer, please feel free to email me and I will get an answer from management for you.

Thanks so much, everyone, for your support of Joe in this and in every other way that you work on his behalf!  We appreciate it.

Melissa Durse
Street Team Director

"The Blues is like a tonic for all that ails you."  BB King

Rock ON & Keep the Faith!

Re: Official Word on the JB Live Pre-release Affiliate Program!

All I can say is ..... AWESOME!

Thanks!

-Bill

Thank you Melissa, for all of the clarification.  This is a VERY exciting, EXTRA FUN way to promote Joe and the new CD, isn't it??!!!  I can't even BEGIN to imagine how many more dollars will flow into JOE'S POCKETS (most importantly) because of the enthusiastic efforts of 'The Faithful'.  HOW FUN!!!

I wish I knew MORE people - but everyone I DO KNOW will CERTAINLY be hearing from me.  Which leads me to ask another question.  Believe it or not, I actually know a few people who do NOT own a computer, and/or, if they do, they don't shop online.  What, if anything, can we do for them in the way of sales??

Lastly, let me publicly state, right here and now, that if, by some chance, my efforts have a snowball effect and the JBLP ends up at MY house, I promise I WILL allow you visitation rights, and, if you continue to be such an exemplary friend, and generally outstanding person, I may even allow you to touch it.  All kidding aside, once again I sincerely appreciate all of the efforts, creativity and HARD WORK that you, Joe's Management, and his FAITHFUL FANS put forth in order to help take Joe to the next level. 

I'm looking VERY forward to seeing this CD skyrocket to the TOP OF THE CHARTS.  I also CANNOT WAIT TO HEAR IT!!!!  The clips are FANTASTIC!!!  The anticipation is nearly enough to drive a girl MAD!!!!! 

smile  Libby   smile

I know that Joe could play one of those kid's guitars with the plastic strings and make it sound good-
Bill S.

This is great....

“A friend is someone that will help you move............a TRUE friend will help you move the bodies." -- anon

Yeah...shameless seems about right.

"Music is the only thing that you can share with a million million people and you don't lose, you gain. It helps you to get energy and to live long, because when your soul is very happy then you don't want to die." - Ali Akbar Khan

Great idea, and I've signed up and sent an email to my friends.  One problem was when I bought one for myself through the link using Mozilla Firefox I wanted to change the quantity to 4 copies instead of 1 but there was no way for me to do that.  Maybe it's because it's Firefox and not Internet Explorer?  Anyway, allowing people to up the number rather than do it multiple times for each cd might juice sales further.

Kudos to everyone involved in this great promotion and thanks for your hard work.  I can't wait to get my hands on LFNIP!

This is all very exciting. I have already signed up and e mailed all my contacts. I'm pretty sure I won't be the winner of the coveted Les Paul but will do all I can to help.

Tripsy smile

I too have shamelessly spammed everyone I know...

I'm guessing that it is Joe who is putting up the guitar as the incentive?

We love you man!

Major Tom to ground control...

hey,
great idea and what a prize !

well, are there other links for europeans?
i checked some of the links members has posted, but then there was just the opportunity of usd.

first of all i have no idea of paypal and no credit card. so i myself couldn't do it : (

and second, i don't think that anyone here would order sth. when they only could pay via usd...
and it's too much expenditure to change the money or/and at least maybe pay extra money for this work.
it's much easier to go to a shop..or order it by amazon, ebay or where ever.

please correct me if i am wrong, i don't mean it badly ; )
if there's any realistic chance i would take part !

hope you get what i want to say big_smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3TTKfPzkN0  BCC - Song of yesterday live !

Issy wrote:

hey,
great idea and what a prize !

well, are there other links for europeans?
i checked some of the links members has posted, but then there was just the opportunity of usd.

first of all i have no idea of paypal and no credit card. so i myself couldn't do it : (

and second, i don't think that anyone here would order sth. when they only could pay via usd...
and it's too much expenditure to change the money or/and at least maybe pay extra money for this work.
it's much easier to go to a shop..or order it by amazon, ebay or where ever.

please correct me if i am wrong, i don't mean it badly ; )
if there's any realistic chance i would take part !

hope you get what i want to say big_smile

Hi Issy-

I told Melissa about your questions/concerns and she will e-mail you later today.

Take care-

Dean

Dean wrote:

Hi Issy-

I told Melissa about your questions/concerns and she will e-mail you later today.

Take care-

Dean

hey dean,
oh  thank you smile
i am looking forward

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3TTKfPzkN0  BCC - Song of yesterday live !

Great, I would like to see this happen for next years' new release also.  But, have at it. Sales is the bottom line!  Get cooking!

"He still doesn't charge for mistakes! wink"
http://jbonamassa.com/tour-dates/
"Everybody wants ta get inta the act!"
“Now, this isn’t your ordinary party crowd, here.  I mean, there are professionals in here.”

There has been concern that the order form only allows one copy to be ordered at a time. There is an effort to rectify that.

I've been Spammed by Roy and Jane to get it through them. I hope this doesn't turn into drug wars...

justkiddingbutnotreally

- Nic from Detroit... posting on JB's Forum since 6-2-2006
Ask me about my handwound Great Lakes Guitar Pickups
Since 2010, Bonamassa fans have taken advantage of my JB friend discount = my cost + shipping. cool

15 (edited by Dean 2008-07-28 20:58:08)

Hi-

I would just like to let everyone know that the Joe Bonamassa Affiliates links are on the front page of Joe’s official website.

Take care,

Dean

jim m wrote:

There has been concern that the order form only allows one copy to be ordered at a time. There is an effort to rectify that.

Looks like one could order up to 5 now...

Music is good for the Soul...

Melissa wrote:

The chance to win a signed Joe Bonamassa-inspired Les Paul is also possible for those who spread the word!

Melissa Durse
Street Team Director

This is a good idea. I do hope that a guitar player wins the Les Paul! smile

"The recently formed Edinburgh Blues Club has identified an appetite for the personal communication between musicians and audience that the blues long ago perfected." The Herald Newspaper (Scotland)
http://www.edinburgh-blues.uk

18 (edited by Rocket 2008-07-30 14:53:35)

I am working the youth (teen) market and these kids have spending CA$H but not credit cards or pay pal accounts (usually).  Besides being a rough nut to crack (I am just the nut to try to crack 'em up), my demographics of the Joe Bonamassa CD market are also prone to desire MP3's if they DO have credit / pay pal available... No iTunes delievery of the product?

"He still doesn't charge for mistakes! wink"
http://jbonamassa.com/tour-dates/
"Everybody wants ta get inta the act!"
“Now, this isn’t your ordinary party crowd, here.  I mean, there are professionals in here.”