Re: Manchester academy 22 sept.

I would also choose for standing, I just like to move on the music, can't stand still.
And most of the time you see more, the interaction with the other people in the crowd is bigger when you stand next to each other.I think it's more fun this way.

I guess I'm different. I prefer to sit.

I'm with you David. This old man has to have a chair. To me Joe is a spectator sport. You sit and watch him wail. I have seen rowdy audiences in theatres before but it is a more listening audience. They aren't talking and banging their glasses. I prefer a concert setting where people are there to listen. Joe addapts to either style venue but he prefers seated shows.

I can't always sit still. I like to have a place to sit and the option to get wound up if I want to.

PC

“A friend is someone that will help you move............a TRUE friend will help you move the bodies." -- anon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOIFnnik95s        Miss You, Hate You-Manchester 22 sept

Hope in the near future [the bonnamassa-tourismtrips]  to know what it's like to enjoy a seated Joe show but i think i end up dancing on the tables!!

Just noticed the link is not working probably so see for your self at Youtube Joe Bonamassa.