Topic: Joe in Bloodlines?

Hey all. I was just at my Local Guitar Center and I got talking to one of the salemen there I know quite well and I asked him about Joe and he knew him quite well! He told me he has been following Joe since his Bloodline days. My question is this and it might be old news to alot here but When did Jow play with this group? Are there any cds out on this project. The salesmen told me that everyone in the band had a famous Father that played in another band at some time. Who were these other guys he played with? I looked on the web and really cant find anything. Any input would be greatly appreciated!

Rob

All my tears they fell like rain, cant you hear them falling?
Led Zeppelin: Since I been Loving You

Re: Joe in Bloodlines?

Rob:

Check out the self titled Bloodline CD. It is avail on E-bay occasionally. It was the only CD they put out in 1995. It is a gem!
I will warn you it can be hazardous to your speakers, as it only sounds good when cranked to 11.
Joe's dad was the manager for the bunch for a while. I am sure he would have some great stories to tell about the experience.

RockinRon

Two kinds of women in this world. Theres naughty and there's nice
Any man will tell you that one is a virtue
And the other is a Vice.
Warren Haynes-Inside Outside Women Blues #3-By a Thread

Rockinron, thanks for that info! I will definetly be looking for it. Amazon dont have it. I have allready looked or I just overlooked it.

Rob

RockinRon wrote:

Rob:

Check out the self titled Bloodline CD. It is avail on E-bay occasionally. It was the only CD they put out in 1995. It is a gem!
I will warn you it can be hazardous to your speakers, as it only sounds good when cranked to 11.
Joe's dad was the manager for the bunch for a while. I am sure he would have some great stories to tell about the experience.

RockinRon

Wow! Just did some research on that cd and wow! Robbie Kriegers Son? Also a visit by the great Warren Haynes?? He is one of my favs also! Govt Mule rocks! I cant wait to get a copy of this!

Rob

The salesmen told me that everyone in the band had a famous Father that played in another band at some time. Who were these other guys he played with???????????

kaleem

ahmedbablu57 wrote:

The salesmen told me that everyone in the band had a famous Father that played in another band at some time. Who were these other guys he played with???????????

"Bloodline signed to Varèse Sarabande/Capitol in 1994 and released one self-titled album. The group's members were drummer Erin Davis (son of Miles Davis), rhythm guitarist Waylon Krieger (son of Robby Krieger), and bassist and lead vocalist Berry Oakley, Jr. (son of Berry Oakley), along with Bonamassa, whose parents were musicians, though not famous. For the keyboard parts, the band called veteran keyboard player Lou Segreti. Warren Haynes made a guest appearance on the album. The record produced one hit single, "Stone Cold Hearted", which reached No. 32 on the Billboard Mainstream Rock Tracks chart. The group split shortly after the release of the record, immediately following a tour opening for Tesla and Lynyrd Skynyrd."

When life gives you lemons; don't make lemonade.
Give back the lemons.  Why were the lemons free?  What's wrong with the lemons?
Do Not trust the lemons...