Re: To all the Newbies

Hey there new Joe fans.  Hope to meet you at a show sometime.  It's really neat to finally put faces with names and posts.  -On to Birchmere!!

-Rob

Bonamania is a disease with no cure.  Give it to all your friends.

Same from me. There are so many newbies lately, I forget to keep up with them all the time. Sorry, but will try better again.
Very busy last months.

greetz to all newbies and have a great time here on the forum!!

Andre Wittebroek

It's wonderful that we are getting new members every day! Welcome to you all!! I think I'm falling behind in my personal greetings, so this is easier. ENJOY!    Cathy

They're coming thick and fast so it must be time to bump this again.

Welcome one and all. You're very lucky people, you have discovered a special place.

RIP Iron Man

Rock On and keep the Faith

WOW! People are sneaking in all kinds of doors and I can't keep up!! A BIG Bonamassa "HI" to all and welcome to the forum. Please post away. There is no such thing as too much love for Joe here. Have fun!!     Cathy

The need to bump this seems to be coming round much more frequently, time once again to wish all recent newbies a hearty welcome to the most wondrous music forum in the entire Alpha quadrant.

My advice: get stuck in and enjoy!

RIP Iron Man

The same from me again!!

Andre Wittebroek

HIGH time this came up again, they're arriving thick and fast, possibly under the stimulus of the already resounding success of LIFNIP.

Welcome newbies, one and all. Y'all are very lucky people to have found this place! big_smile

RIP Iron Man

All newbies a very very warm welcome  from me too.

See there are 5 now, wish you all a great time on this great forum with the best fans in the world!!

You can ask or tell everything you want, we're here to help, support, talk.

Andre Wittebroek

I haven't said hi to all the newbies for a while either, so... HI TO ALL THE NEWBIES! big_smile
I actually haven't been around much myself... but I always come back... catching up on 2 weeks worth of posts right now! roll

--Vik cool

TieDyeVikki wrote:

I haven't said hi to all the newbies for a while either, so... HI TO ALL THE NEWBIES! big_smile
I actually haven't been around much myself... but I always come back... catching up on 2 weeks worth of posts right now! roll

--Vik cool

Can I be a newbee It's better then an old bee ya think;)

Peace
Bluezman                                           Welcome to Bonamassa  Country Enjoy Your Stay;)

I got blisters on my bloody fingers (JL)

This site is very cool! I am from central california and was able to see joe at the sonora blues festival for the first time and i am now totally hooked!! i knew when the show ended i had just seen one of the greatest performers i wil ever have the privilege of seeing! so hello all!! glad to see so many joe fans out there!

by the way..............all bees are coool

maryanne wrote:

by the way..............all bees are coool

Until you step on one with yer bare feet.....

Welcome to Joe's World, Maryanne.....and welcome to all the new King & Queen Bees.....

We all be buzzin' up in here.....

They're at home still runnin' for bells
Better San Juan
Than that blue collar hell

I haven't been keeping up, so welcome to all the recent newcomers! smile smile

Mary

LOL-ler-tastic.

Welcome one, welcome all!  Glad you all found a place you can now start to call home.  You're amongst friends here.

Simon94 wrote:

I sure did get a warm welcome so I welcome all new fans too! smile

Yeah, same. As i was one of the youngest on the forum, i felt welcomed when i first came in. I must go on more frequently, and anyway, its good to have many many more Bonamassa fans here on the forum, so welcome new Bonamembers!

Scagey

Jamming with Joe and Bernie Marsden:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18zqg3brNH8

Same from me again!!

A very warm welcome you all and keep posting and enjoying yourself on this great forum.
I met lot of wonderful people here and  became friends with and a lot of new music too!

Andre Wittebroek