Re: To all the Newbies

cathysiler wrote:

It's wonderful how quickly new members are streaming in!! Each and every one of you bring something to the table. We really are multigenerational and worldwide....If I missed saying Hello to anybody..Hello and thanks for joining!    Cathy

I entirely echo my co forum-elder's words. Us old folks sure love seeing the power of Joe growing from all corners of our globe.

We're still a bit short on French and Belgians though. big_smile

RIP Iron Man

Rock On and keep the Faith

Welcome All!

Rod

(((((((Big Hugs to all the Newbies)))))))))!!!!

smile  Libby  smile

I know that Joe could play one of those kid's guitars with the plastic strings and make it sound good-
Bill S.

So many newbies...wow.

Welcome one and all!

RIP Iron Man

A big hello to all the other newbies from me also,.......this little family aint so little anymore   smile

who draws the crowd n plays so loud    jb he,s the guitar man.

Thanks to all for making me feel welcome. This old guitar player really appreciates it. Its good to find a place of like minded people. This is the first and only forum I've ever been part of and this typing thing could potentially open up a new career!!!! I'm sure the possabilities are endless.....maybe..kinda....proballynot

Fuzzy

Rock On and Keep the Faith

Jack Loves Patty Loves Joe

the Wing wrote:

Welcome new fans!

Thanks for the great welcome from all the "old" forum-members.
I felt good with the first line I wrote.

But I made the fault to telling nothing about my person. I´m sorry but this is the first forum I attend and so I didn`t know it better.
So I make up leeway, ok?

My name is Florian (32y, married, one son (17months)), I love music and I spend a lot of time with hearing music, reading something about musicians, searching for new musical inspirations. I love going to concerts (most with my wife Nadine, she has the same interests), specially Mark Knopfler, Ben Harper, Patty Smith, Die Ärzte (anyone konws?), aso.

The amazing music of Joe I got to know with the Rockpalast DVD 2 years ago. And since this moment I hear Joe`s music everyday. I love his fabulous guitar-playing , it`s so perfect and looks so easy to play. And my son loves it too, he`s always dancing and playing "guitar" if he see and hear Joe.

Thanks again for the hearty welcome

Florian

Rüdiger waits in the dark by the stair
His fingers are shaking
His feet they are aching
But your name's in the paper so Rüdiger's there

grumble, grumble grumble  big_smile

welcometojoeworld
Ilikethisaroundtheglobe
oldcurmudgeonhere

From Bahrain to Bavaria, from Malmo to Milwaulkee, from Baltimore to Beverly Hills, from Austin to Aloha.

Rock On & Keep the FAITH
             It is
Blues From the Bottoms

Time for me to bump this again. I couldn't put the welcome any more eloquently than the funky doctor just above me did.

RIP Iron Man

Amsterhammer wrote:

Time for me to bump this again. I couldn't put the welcome any more eloquently than the funky doctor just above me did.

T'anks, Mon!

Rock On & Keep the FAITH
             It is
Blues From the Bottoms

Time for another bump...welcome all! Jump right in, nobody here bites (well, ....) - seriously, you couldn't find a nicer bunch than us lot here, even if I do say so myself.

RIP Iron Man

Welcome all Newbies from me too from a warm, sunny Holland!

I was in Rome last week and wasn't on the forum so I could not welcome you all  personally. Just a few days home and tomorrow on holiday with the family for a few days, so again not on the forum.

Enjoy your stay and keep on posting!

Andre Wittebroek

I feel like I'm slipping behind in my Welcomes!! So, if I missed saying it ..Glad you have joined. We love Joe stories and to hear about how you found Joe's music!  Thanks, Cathy

Thought I'd bring this to the top again as there are so many newbies I've missed!  So welcome one, welcome all.  Hope you enjoy your time on the forum.  The Bonafamilia is certainly growing.

Time for a bump again.

A hearty and sincere welcome to all recent newbies from the co-elders.

RIP Iron Man

Time for another bump - welcome to all NEW and non-canine posters. big_smile

You have just joined one of the very finest forums you're ever likely to find. Enjoy - and share your own influences. I've 'discovered' more great music in my nine months here than I did in decades before I joined.

RIP Iron Man

This is the first I've been on the forum in the past 2 months, so here's a big welcome to all the new members who have come on board in the meantime! smile

--Vik cool