Topic: Are there any benefits to belonging to this site?

Just wondering if there is a fee to be a fan club member? I belong to the Heart Fan Club and we get exclusive seating to all their shows. How do you become a Platinum or Silver or Gold member? Anyone with some answers wpould be greatly appreciated!
Thanks!

Rob

All my tears they fell like rain, cant you hear them falling?
Led Zeppelin: Since I been Loving You

Re: Are there any benefits to belonging to this site?

I'm a Platinum member and I get backstage passes to every show - kidding! The member level means nothing. Sorry to disappoint.

David wrote:

I'm a Platinum member and I get backstage passes to every show - kidding! The member level means nothing. Sorry to disappoint.

Thanks for the heads up!

Rob

David wrote:

David, you're killin' me with that avatar.....

PC

“A friend is someone that will help you move............a TRUE friend will help you move the bodies." -- anon

I'll change it - tomorrow big_smile

Jane H. wrote:

Hey zosozep& would mind elaborating on the Heart exclusive seating deal? is that a fan club thing or like a street team thing? how does it work?
thanks
Jane

Jane, it costs $30 a year for the Heart fan Club and we get exclusive seats for any show. They are usually the first 2 or 3 rows! I seen them in July and they can still Kick it Out!! Heart does also have a street team. Check their site out. There are alot of cool people there! I go under the name shadoefax7.

Rob

Yeah, the LLB site is the same way. You get pre-sale tickets on sale about 2 weeks before they go on sale to the general public. That way you can get up front easier for reserved seating venues.

Hopefuly we can get that to happen here in the future!?!?

We'll have to work on that!

Roadking

I will say that if you check the tour schedule the concert dates are usually posted prior to the venue advertising the show.

Many of the shows remain general admission  so there is no point in offering preferred seating.

I have called a venue to see a Joe show prior to tickets being available. I did get good seating at a venue that had assigned seats.

I have purchased my tickets for the  Columbus OH. show. Hope to see you all there.

zosozep7 wrote:

Just wondering if there is a fee to be a fan club member? I belong to the Heart Fan Club and we get exclusive seating to all their shows. How do you become a Platinum or Silver or Gold member? Anyone with some answers wpould be greatly appreciated!
Thanks!

Rob

Platinum, Silver and Gold member status is strictly based on the number of posts you've made on the forum. I forget where each "kicks in", but you can probably figure it out by looking at the posts of other members.
As far as benefits, joining the Street Team and helping promote Joe has some benefits.
You can visit the Street Team site at "www.bonamassabluesrock.com" for more information.

"Rock ON & Keep the Faith"

Thanks Bill. I just noticed when I hit 25 posts, I became a Bronze member. I signed up for the street team but have not heard anything back yet. Thanks for your input!

Rob