Topic: Anyone here going to the San Juan Capistrano show on Aug 6th?

I'll be there. It will be my first Joe B. show.

Re: Anyone here going to the San Juan Capistrano show on Aug 6th?

Not gonna be at that one.

Great to have you on here. Enjoy your first live experience, then if you don't mind post about your experience so those of us who can't make that show can check it out.

Thanks - look forward to hear from you.

PC

“A friend is someone that will help you move............a TRUE friend will help you move the bodies." -- anon

Curious to hear how it went! I have a couple friends who were going and haven't heard anything from them yet. Of course, it's still early (not even 11:30pm), so maybe they'll call on the way home.

The blues isn't about a look or a specific sound, the blues is something deep within. But the sound doesn't hurt things, you know? ~ Ben Hernandez

The show was incredible!  I had goose bumps for the first three songs.  He really knows how to rock the house.  My favorite part of the night was when he broke out the Chandler guitar to play slide on "The River" and "Buring Hell".  Joe mentioned that the promoters were really surprised at how many people showed up to see him.  He said that there were over 500 people there.

Awesome! Guess the street team effect worked!

Can't wait for Vegas. It's gonna be good.

The blues isn't about a look or a specific sound, the blues is something deep within. But the sound doesn't hurt things, you know? ~ Ben Hernandez