Re: merry christmas & happy new year to all my fellow forum friends

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to the band and to all my forum friends!
If you're sick, may all your illnesses be healed.
If you're sad, may joy be brought into your life.
If you're lonely, may you find love and friendship.
And if your world is too quiet, put your favorite Joe cd in the player and crank up the volume!
And travel safely through the holidays.

"Rock ON & Keep the Faith"

20 (edited by gsj 2007-12-22 18:39:49)

Merry Crimbo guys (it's an English thing I think :-) ). Shred, you haven't got to be religious to be spiritual, maybe that's where you are right now. All the best from all of mine to all of yours.

never give up, never slow down
never grow old, never ever die young

Just wanted to wish everybodyout here  a merry Christmas and a happy (and Joe-ful)
New year.
Glad you are doing oke Shred, wish you and Deb all the best and luck for 2008.
Congrats on your bonametal status NPB_EST.1979

X

Please Joe..It's nice when you're around..I'm sure they allow you around pets and children in your family. You are a powerful guy inside as well as out. That includes restrain. Read your own post ....and....b-r-e-a-t-h...there...calm!          Cathy

i knpw what i wrote on this post  and for the most part the other post i thought was pretty funny .it was just the end part that i said something about someone on the forum and the only reason i did that is because he attacked me on another post and then locked the thread so no one can post a reply . so i don't know where you come from but stuff like that doesn't fly here in new york . you have something to say go ahead and say it but don't say it and then run away because you don't want to hear the reply . thats all i am saying and i put a lol at the end to show i was joking around ....................joe

cathysiler wrote:

Please Joe..It's nice when you're around..I'm sure they allow you around pets and children in your family. You are a powerful guy inside as well as out. That includes restrain. Read your own post ....and....b-r-e-a-t-h...there...calm!          Cathy

roy , thanks for the status report your pretty much right lol. but you left out a few i'm really going to beat the dog and i hope i don't go on a rampage . also my snakes didn't eat the cat ............joe

BluesMan wrote:
joebeacon wrote:

this new year coming up i will be doing a 360 . here are some off the things i am going to try and change in 2008 .

#1 . i will not cause trouble on the forum .
#2 i will not post anything negitive about anyone
#3 i will not beat up santa next year
#4 i will not steal candycanes from kids in the mall
#5 i will not flash females at joe bonamassa shows
#6 i will not make the dog sniff females in the park
#7 i will not drink that much jacks while i type on the forum
#8 i will not leave the wife tied up in the closet for more then two days
#9 i will not pee in the bosses coffee pot
#10 i will not miss any joe shows on the east coast

i have a few more but this is my top ten things for the new year .......enjoy everyone ..joe

Hmmmmmm.......Here's the status report so far of your Top Ten joe:

#1 Yeah right! lol
#2 How does that song go? Dream On, Dream On.......:)
#3 Yeah, but he brought you some sausage from Karl's Country Market in beautiful Me No Money Falls. Otherwise, you would have kicked his butt! big_smile
#4 There was a news report on that on the Today show!
#5 Come on, now I know you're BS'ing us!! Besides, it's probably no Big Deal anyway. lol
#6 Who knows, they say dogs end up looking and acting just like their owners. But for goodness sakes joe, get up from all fours, OK? big_smile
#7 I'm selling all of my Jack Daniels stock now! sad
#8 Not unless I get to babysit her! smile
#9 I figured you saw the movie "Fight Club"! sad
#10 Finally, something I know for sure you will do!! wink

Roy

joebeacon wrote:

i knpw what i wrote on this post  and for the most part the other post i thought was pretty funny .it was just the end part that i said something about someone on the forum and the only reason i did that is because he attacked me on another post and then locked the thread so no one can post a reply . so i don't know where you come from but stuff like that doesn't fly here in new york . you have something to say go ahead and say it but don't say it and then run away because you don't want to hear the reply . thats all i am saying and i put a lol at the end to show i was joking around ....................joe

cathysiler wrote:

Joe, Nobody can lock a post but a mod or administrator. I locked the post so it wouldn't escalate. I'm locking this one too. LOL. Let's move on please.