Topic: What guitar?

Saw Joe at the Amarillo show on Friday the 28th.  He played a red resonator type of guitar that he did a lot of slide work on toward the end of the show. Anyone know what kind of guitar that is?
His work on the solo acoustic was outstanding!

Re: What guitar?

The guitar you're referring to is a Chandler LectraSlide, you can find out more about them at chandlerguitars.com.  Pretty sweet slide playing, huh?  I'm amazed at how many different types of playing Joe can do at an expert level.

Carl

Takers get the honey, givers sing the blues

Thanks Carl! 
I had never heard of Joe before they booked the show at our new Acoustic masterpiece here in town.  I love the blues and when he brought out that Chandler and got down on it, I just wanted to get down in the floor and roll around or something.  Man, that dude can make it connect with your soul. 
Our new venue has all the funky shapes for good sound and Joe's spotlight reflections off his guitar provided his own light show off the walls that was pretty cool. 
Pretty much any time he is within a drive, we will be on our way.
Thanks again for the reply!

Welcome aboard, Mophead....join the converted :-)  First show and I was hooked too...20 shows later, I'm still trying to see him every chance I get.  If you happen to run across a live recording of the Amarillo show, let us know.  Joe, like the Dead and the Allman Bros., is taper friendly, so it's not unthinkable.  Would love to hear the show in the acoustically perfect Globe venue.

Again, welcome aboard.

Carl

Takers get the honey, givers sing the blues

Sorta like this one?

http://www.fotopete.com/jb/river.jpg

I heard that place was awesome for show - maybe next show i can venture there and shoot some pics
Welcome to the Joe Show Forum

Put me on list for tape, -- any one do some pics?