Topic: "Live From Nowhere in Particular"

Hey Everybody,
            I just wanted to let you all know that the rumors of a Live CD are true and honestly we are listening to the final mixes as I write this.  Once again Kevin Shirley has done a masterful mixing and producing the album.  I have have been in Las Vegas at the Studio at the Palms again for about eight days mixing and tweeking the final tracks.   Its something I wanted to do for awhile is have a really polished live album that sonically sounds great and represents the group and the last few CD's.  I hear bootlegs all the time and as cool as they are they just dont come off as well to me.  This is going to be really cool and I cant wait for everybody to hear it. 
Joe Bonamassa

Re: "Live From Nowhere in Particular"

I can't wait to hear it either !   Great news - thanks Joe.

Lose your dreams and you will lose your mind.  Mick Jagger

Hey Joe,
   This sounds really cool.  We can't wait to hear it, too!  I predict it will be #1 on the charts.
Thanks for all your hardwork and caring.  You are the best Joe!  Excited in Iowa.
                                                                       smile  pattyluvsjoe

P.S.  This is going to be GREAT!!!!!!!!

"I'm not nice to any guitar!"      lol
                 Joe Bonamassa 05-03-12

JBLP CHILD #184

Excellent. Now I quit trying to figure out how to burn/rip the audio off the Rockpalast DVD so I can get a decent live version of Mountain Time into my iPod!

Great news Joe, can't wait to hear.  Your last live CD is one of my favorites!!!

Music is good for the Soul...

Awesome news, Joe! When can we expect it to be released??
And you know, "Live From Nowhere in Particular" sounds like a cool title. smile

Mary

LOL-ler-tastic.

Awesome news Joe!!!  I can't wait for it!!!!  I was hoping the full live CD was still in the works!!!

"Interestingly, according to modern astronomers, space is finite. This is a very comforting thought-- particularly for people who can never remember where they have left things." - Woody Allen

http://www.last.fm/user/skynyrd128

You Can Be Assured That If Joe and Kevin are Choosing The Live Versions of The Best Live Cuts , That is Quite Possibly , This Will Be Joe's Most
Awesome Release to Date and Capturing The Sheer Power of a Bonamassa Show ....... Will it Be 2 CD's     

Everyone Here on The Forum Joe Cannot Wait to Hear it For Sure ......... Jaws Will Drop

.................................... Michael

"ALWAY'S ON THE ROAD LIVE"   cool

Joe Bonamassa .......  His Greatest 3 Videos ... IMMHO   After Much Deliberation
3rd ...... Mountain Time / Rockpalast       http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h01xa6NMsJo
2nd ...... Sloe Gin       /  Vienna            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRASS8O8ZnE           
1st ....... Blues Deluxe / The Borderline    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnl3E_KLxYg

Gr8 news Joe!  Considering the setlist for last summer's show at the Saranac Brewery was the best I've ever seen you perform (I've seen shows from every tour since "Made In The Shade"), I REALLY can't wait to get ahold of this one!!!  Having Kevin at the helm is FANtastic news.

L8r... John

"Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity"  unknown

I'll take a live CD over a studio CD any day... there's nothing quite like a professional-quality live recording of pure talent!  Joe, thanks for filling us in... I can hardly wait!  big_smile

--Vik cool

TieDyeVikki wrote:

I'll take a live CD over a studio CD any day... there's nothing quite like a professional-quality live recording of pure talent!  Joe, thanks for filling us in... I can hardly wait!  big_smile

--Vik cool

Me too! Can't wait, Joe. It's going to be great!

You are amazing!  You work so hard, please know we are very grateful fans out here.  Can't wait for the new CD to hit the market. 
I'm so looking forward to seeing you and everyone again.
See you in 2 weeks!! 
susan

Very exciting news...oh wait, ahem...ABOUT TIME!  wink  Have a personna to maintain, ya know. 
Vegas, huh?  There's a certain so and so who lives out that way.

BigJeff
the grumpy Dr.of irascibility

I'm going to a blues jam, maybe I'll be better after that.  GOOD FOR YOU JB.  You are a hard working professional, a fully grown man.

Rock On & Keep the FAITH
             It is
Blues From the Bottoms

Great news .......thanks Joe smile

Sweeeeeet....

Well, the night I was born
Lord I swear the moon turned a fire red

Great news a little bit of sunshine on a dreary cold midwest winter day.is it too soon to give the details on the track selection?

Your rock candy baby
Your hard sweet and sticky

gary wrote:

Great news a little bit of sunshine on a dreary cold midwest winter day.is it too soon to give the details on the track selection?

Yeah you got that dreary midwest winter day part right!  It sucks that I have to drive to work in this icy rain crap.

Well, the night I was born
Lord I swear the moon turned a fire red

MontiusWinston wrote:
gary wrote:

Yeah you got that dreary midwest winter day part right!  It sucks that I have to drive to work in this icy rain crap.

I hear ya .I am so ready for sring/summer.

Your rock candy baby
Your hard sweet and sticky