Topic: Granada Theater-Dallas July 20, 2006

As promised here are a few pics from last nights show.  http://photoshow.comcast.net/watch/PC5nw4Ve      Most are a bit blurry and far away but that's because we really concentrated on hearing and watching this show rather than getting up close for pictures.  Next weeks show in Ardmore, OK will be better pictures I think.  I posted the blurry ones too cause the colors are fun.  Special thanks to Joe's guitar tech Dennis Lesh for taking the 'good' pictures of one of the guitar racks...Joe had 2 racks with 15 guitars.
It was a great show and I really enjoyed meeting some new people and finally meeting Cion & Rick.  We'll see you all at the next show just down the road.
I have short video clips that are pretty decent and will add links for that later.  Enjoy folks...Joe Bonamassa is the best!!
ZKat & BC

Re: Granada Theater-Dallas July 20, 2006

I love the "PhotoShow" concept, and you're right...the pictures were blurry but the colors were cool.  I understand wanting to pay attention to the show and not your camera...hard to ignore Joe in full flight :-)  Would love to see some of your more in-focus work from Ardmore.

Carl

Takers get the honey, givers sing the blues