Topic: New album " Live At The Hollywood Bowl with Orchestra"

New Joe's album announced " Live At The Hollywood Bowl with Orchestra"- coming out May 17th

first single https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwjWsf4-Lms

Been waiting for it for so long - Joe with orchestra!

It was supposed to be at Red Rocks with Colorado Symphony Orchestra and Royal Tea material, but it is what it is - alas, Hollywood Bowl. Still gonna like it. I hope.

Re: New album " Live At The Hollywood Bowl with Orchestra"

I just pre-ordered

My Favorite Bonamassa Songs
Happier Times... Sloe Gin...Last Kiss...Lonesome Road Blues...Blues Deluxe...No Slack
Equipment For Listening To Joe
Sennheiser HD800 Headphones & Mad Ear+HD Headphone Amp

can you give me the link to pre-order please? I have just accidently listened to Twenty-Four Hour Blues and I nearly decided to buy the whole album right away

manscape wrote:

can you give me the link to pre-order please? I have just accidently listened to Twenty-Four Hour Blues and I nearly decided to buy the whole album right away

Click on the JB Store link on the upper red band on this page, and it'll take you straight there....

When life gives you lemons; don't make lemonade.
Give back the lemons.  Why were the lemons free?  What's wrong with the lemons?
Do Not trust the lemons...

BansheeUK wrote:
manscape wrote:

Click on the JB Store link on the upper red band on this page, and it'll take you straight there....

thanks!

reo l wrote:

Been waiting for it for so long - Joe with orchestra!

It was supposed to be at Red Rocks with Colorado Symphony Orchestra and Royal Tea material, but it is what it is - alas, Hollywood Bowl. Still gonna like it. I hope.

I'm with you! Joe with an orchestra will be awesome, of course. And I am sure that the Hollywood Bowl was a Bucket List venue for Joe. He can't have too many of those left on his list... wink

Terrance Shuman
Kansas City, MO

"Ball Peen Hammer"   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvVnh_f4DMU

8 (edited by RalfKortig Yesterday 12:54:42)

Hello! Exciting news about Joe's upcoming album, "Live At The Hollywood Bowl with Orchestra"! The combination of Joe's talent with an orchestra promises to be a captivating musical experience. Pay attention to promo soundgroup it is important in the world of music. It's understandable to have been eagerly anticipating this release, especially with the potential of hearing Joe's music accompanied by such a grand ensemble.