Topic: My Fellow Peekskillians.

On my way to the venue..  Gonna give it a go.  Been Better - Been Worse.    I am going to say right now I am very PRO- Antibiotic. 
Gonna gut it out for ya's.....  ( Fellow New York speak for ) youzzzzzz. 
Joe Bonamassa - King of Green, Master of Mucus , Tyrant of Tylenol.  Ok enough..

Re: My Fellow Peekskillians.

Don't worry Boss. We all know how much it upsets you to miss a show. I guess you had too much fun in the Big Apple?? Can't blame this on International travel, the usual culprit.  As for singing, the audience will help you out.  wink  So off for some chicken soup, warm tea with honey, and the reward of Nyquil after the show. See you tomorrow. Let me know if you need anything. Wishing a speedy recovery, Cathy

i hope you get better, joe

Best wishes, get well soon smile

Guitars - Cheapo "Jay Turser"
A beautiful Blue guitar made by "Agile"
2009 Fender American Standard Stratocaster - Olympic White, Maple Wood Fretboard
1994 Blue Gibson Les Paul Studio Lite, Black-Chrome Hardware

Thanks for the message Joe

Looking forward to seeing you!

Joe, do you ever run into JL Turner or John West when back in the home hills??? Some will take me to task for saying this, but I personally would rather see either of them in the rock project than Glenn, nothing against Glenn..... neutral

You Can Do Anything You Want To Do

I hope that was a joke but just in case it wasn't....JLT is fronting Over The Rainbow with Ritchie Blackmore's son on guitar....I think they go back on tour in a couple of weeks!

Great show Joe, could NOT tell you were sick.  I wanted to stick around afterwards and say hi but thought better of it..didn't want to catch your cooties.   tongue    wink

If heartaches were nickels
I'd be the richest fool alive

...yeah!... lots of Honey!!!... packed with natural antibiotics!... thats why this magical stuff never goes off!... then a nice Brandy just before bedtime!

..up and at `em Joe!

Everyone is born a genius, but the process of living de-geniuses them.
R. Buckminster Fuller

One clove of fresh garlic, chopped rather fine, split between two tablespoons of honey.  It cured my sore throat overnight.  and
the breath didn't matter, lil queenie don't wanna kiss nobody with the plague no how.  roll

MuchSmoov
Funky Dr of Love and spiritual healing  wink

Rock On & Keep the FAITH
             It is
Blues From the Bottoms

Joe Bonamassa wrote:

Joe Bonamassa - King of Green, Master of Mucus , Tyrant of Tylenol.  Ok enough..

This diet suits me)