Re: New set list...Songs that have been rehearsed

Two of the best BCC songs there,joe,excellent! Be good to hear Hadrian's Wall in Newcastle again!......if i get there! big_smile

Come on you Blades!

Joe Bonamassa wrote:

The Show is 20 songs...   About 2 hours and 10 mins...  give or take..  Thats all I will say..  Plus we have many multi-night stands in places, guest, and 13 weeks to fill..  So I get to them all eventually...
Joe B

The "guest" thing has peaked my interest. Meaning speacial guest? Chicago seems to be as good a place as any to reveal such a thing big_smile . Also, I have always wondered if Joe ever shows up anyplace after a show? Say, Buddy Guy's Legends in Chicago as an example? wink  Just thinking about what to do after the show next Thursday.

You don't find a style, ... a style finds you

Keith Richards

Scoob wrote:
Joe Bonamassa wrote:

The Show is 20 songs...   About 2 hours and 10 mins...  give or take..  Thats all I will say..  Plus we have many multi-night stands in places, guest, and 13 weeks to fill..  So I get to them all eventually...
Joe B

The "guest" thing has peaked my interest. Meaning speacial guest? Chicago seems to be as good a place as any to reveal such a thing big_smile . Also, I have always wondered if Joe ever shows up anyplace after a show? Say, Buddy Guy's Legends in Chicago as an example? wink  Just thinking about what to do after the show next Thursday.

Time for Rocket to tell it like it is!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2swOlajJ-zU

Here I am Lord,
Rocket

"He still doesn't charge for mistakes! wink"
http://jbonamassa.com/tour-dates/
"Everybody wants ta get inta the act!"
“Now, this isn’t your ordinary party crowd, here.  I mean, there are professionals in here.”

I guess that answers my questions?

Keith Richards

59 (edited by Rocket 2011-10-21 06:01:11)

Scoob wrote:

I guess that answers my questions?

No, not really. I have no special insight for Chi town.  I can only guess, and based on experience, and only about the post show appearance at Legends.  I would rate that VERY doubtful.  Have to head over to Cleveland for the next night... Before the show after coming into town from Minneapolis?  Perhaps,  But also doubtful.  Maybe if outright invited.  A guest appearance (maybe even by Buddy hisself?) at his show???? (However, again, having NO insight, I guess you'll just have to attend!) I'd rate that a strong maybe, but who knows?  Not me.   neutral

Rock ON, Enjoy, & Keep the Faith,
Rocket

“Now, this isn’t your ordinary party crowd, here.  I mean, there are professionals in here.”

So you're telling me there's a chance... YEAH!

Keith Richards

Scoob wrote:

So you're telling me there's a chance... YEAH!

These days, expect the unexpected.  Or not.  It's all good!  smile

Rock ON & Keep the Faith,
Rocket

DANG IT!

I have a gig in Warren, a suburb of Detroit when you are playing in Detroit. Would have been cool to see you again... for a 4th time this year! tongue Would have been even cooler if we played early enough for you to show up and jam with us. But this is going to be a costume party and I doubt you'd have a costume to wear! Alas, I think we go on at 9:00PM. sad

- Nic from Detroit... posting on JB's Forum since 6-2-2006
Ask me about my handwound Great Lakes Guitar Pickups
Since 2010, Bonamassa fans have taken advantage of my JB friend discount = my cost + shipping. cool

63 (edited by Rocket 2011-10-21 15:48:01)

NPB_EST.1979 wrote:

DANG IT!

I have a gig in Warren, a suburb of Detroit when you are playing in Detroit. Would have been cool to see you again... for a 4th time this year! tongue Would have been even cooler if we played early enough for you to show up and jam with us. But this is going to be a costume party and I doubt you'd have a costume to wear! Alas, I think we go on at 9:00PM. sad

Time for the fictitious Whine Flu to kick in to cancel YOUR gig!  lol

I dunno dudes... I guess it's a couple of daze thing thing?!  tongue

Rehearse Mysteriously Hacking ON, & Keep the Faith  wink ,
Rocket

...or, better yuck next time!

Joe Bonamassa wrote:

Blue and Evil

When I first discovered Joe’s work(in 2018), this song hooked me and I put the player on repeat playback and was endlessly imbued with vibrations, intonations and sound... there is something mystical in the song itself … as for me