37 (edited by ohiodawg13 2012-10-23 22:11:28)

Re: Black Country Communion on the forum...

The other day I had a cool water sandwich & a Sunday go to meetin' bun! AKA, a slice of watermelon and a church goin' gal.

Hehehehe!!!

J Dawg

What is success? Is it do yo' own thang, or is it to join the rest?   -Allen Toussaint

...if your diabetic you should 'research' Maple Syrup ...if your not diabetic,you should try some Maple Syrup anyway... good stuff by all accounts!?

Everyone is born a genius, but the process of living de-geniuses them.
R. Buckminster Fuller

I think the best maple syrup comes from Canada in mid-March.

BTW Elf loved maple syrup on his spaghetti

---------------

(If only I had 1% of Joe's guitar talent)

Got my message from Play.com

Afterglow is in the post !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joe Bonamassa wrote:

I want to avoid new people coming in and seeing all this needless controversy over something that matters very little in the grand scheme of things.

Logical!

This is your space Joe…

Whether we tour or not as a band anymore the sun will rise again, the swallows will fly over Capistrano, Mrs Butterworth's syrup still will contain not a trace of butter... You get my drift.. (Sorry I had pancakes for breakfast)

Picturesque))
I love pancakes, enjoy

It is very easy to dwell on these things and keep them going.

Yes, you're right! For some reason people tend to get stuck on situations.

Clint Eastwood riding into the sunset in at the end of "Unforgiven"... Ok I'll stop LOL....

LOL…

Thanks for your understanding on this matter...

Understanding is more valuable than knowledge…