Topic: No one is posting set lists anymore?

Last posts are 2022.....?  Am I missing something?

2 (edited by DougH 2023-02-11 05:51:47)

Re: No one is posting set lists anymore?

He's had no tour dates in Canada due to our aggressive covid lockdown protocols
now lifted his management hasn't booked anything north of the border

sadly there is not many of us here anymore.
about the only one that I know still posts here is Coach and he has gone to a couple of shows this past(last year)
and I think he's bought tickets for a show sometime this year.

---------------

(If only I had 1% of Joe's guitar talent)

Thanks.  I'll be going to the Feb 25 show in South Bend, IN.

DougH wrote:

He's had no tour dates in Canada due to our aggressive covid lockdown protocols
now lifted his management hasn't booked anything north of the border

sadly there is not many of us here anymore.
about the only one that I know still posts here is Coach and he has gone to a couple of shows this past(last year)
and I think he's bought tickets for a show sometime this year.

Thanks, Doug. I had hoped to catch Joe's show in Des Moines last November, but circumstances prevented it. Still not clear if I will be able to travel to any of the Spring 2013 dates (the closest one to me is a five-hour drive minimum each way). I will most likely have to wait and see if there are any summer or fall dates closer to me, but now that I have a nifty new guitar that needs Joe's autograph on it (see here: https://forum.jbonamassa.com/viewtopic.php?id=31609) I will definitely be seeing him sometime this year. cool

Whenever I do see him again, of course I will follow my custom of posting a detailed report here.

Terrance Shuman
Kansas City, MO

The wife and I will be going to see him tonight in Cleveland

My Favorite Bonamassa Songs
Happier Times... Sloe Gin...Last Kiss...Lonesome Road Blues...Blues Deluxe...No Slack
Equipment For Listening To Joe
Sennheiser HD800 Headphones & Mad Ear+HD Headphone Amp

I appreciate any post you can make after tonight Whirlwind.  I will be very interested in hearing any semblance of a set list and more importantly who is in the current touring band, including any backup singers.

Thanks!

Stu

Setlist posted from the first night of the tour;

https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/joe-bona … aa3b9.html

White__light wrote:

Setlist posted from the first night of the tour;

https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/joe-bona … aa3b9.html

Thanks for posting White_light.  Always appreciate to see a current setlist.  How would rate the performance in Charleston?

The posted set list is the same set list as our show in Cleveland.

I was hoping for some stuff from Time Clocks.

The Band was a 7 piece
Lamar Carter on drums
Calvin Turner on bass
Josh Smith on guitar
Reese Wyans on keys
Jade Mcrae and one other back up singer
No horns

Show was great, I was just hoping to hear some stuff from Time Clocks as I have heard all the other stuff many times before.

Happier Times... Sloe Gin...Last Kiss...Lonesome Road Blues...Blues Deluxe...No Slack

whirlwind wrote:

The posted set list is the same set list as our show in Cleveland.

I was hoping for some stuff from Time Clocks.

The Band was a 7 piece
Lamar Carter on drums
Calvin Turner on bass
Josh Smith on guitar
Reese Wyans on keys
Jade Mcrae and one other back up singer
No horns

Show was great, I was just hoping to hear some stuff from Time Clocks as I have heard all the other stuff many times before.

Like you, I was hoping he would play some songs from the Time Clocks album.  But, once again, thank you for the setlist and band makeup.  I am personally very please to see the newest band members (Lamar and Calvin) are touring with Joe and the others.

Stu

Good to see Just Got Paid and Mountain Time ending the set.
Classic encore material.

Lester…

Looks like the setlist is staying the same for this run of US shows based upon the recent updates at setlist.fm

It’s strange that so few songs from Time Clocks are being played during these shows. Maybe these are cities which he has played in awhile, so they’re getting a broader selection of the back catalog?

White__light wrote:

Looks like the setlist is staying the same for this run of US shows based upon the recent updates at setlist.fm

It’s strange that so few songs from Time Clocks are being played during these shows. Maybe these are cities which he has played in awhile, so they’re getting a broader selection of the back catalog?

I don't think is the case as Joe comes to Cleveland quite often.

Going to see Joe at Bournemouth BIC on the 9th May 2023. Be interesting to see if he alters the set list for the UK leg....

*Huge Knopfler & Bonamassa fan....
* Mr Kyps, Poole, UK is where Joe played his first ever UK gig in 2005 and was originally my middle school!!!!
*A fully fledged Cardboard 'cut out' audience member at the Ryman Auditorium 20/09/2020