Topic: Been a while - checking in

Hey all,

Just checking back in since I think it's been a few years. How have things been on the forum? It looks like I have a lot of catching up to do...

- Nic from Detroit... posting on JB's Forum since 6-2-2006
Ask me about my handwound Great Lakes Guitar Pickups
Since 2010, Bonamassa fans have taken advantage of my JB friend discount = my cost + shipping. cool

2 (edited by sally12333 2022-03-21 09:31:33)

Re: Been a while - checking in

Hey Nic, great to hear from you on here!!  I see you on Facebook sometimes. How is Allison (?)?

Unfortunately the Forum activity has declined over the last years, ever since Joe upped his social media presence.  I think many moved over to follow him on Bonanation, JB Fan Club, Twitter, etc.

Always so happy to re-connect...let us know what you've been up to!!  Have you been to any Joe shows recently?

"To repeat a good thing is to sit still; to take a chance is to grow." - Joe Bonamassa
I need some Joe...NOW.
Joe = Joy

I do remember you, good to hear from you. Yeah the Forum has declined a bit in the last few years but I'm still here anyways, mostly for the new music info. As I recall you posted a good bit on the gear section ? Good to have you back

As corn through a goose, so are the days of our lives

I don't know, the forum is still fun and interesting.  I check in frequently and it's nice to get some updates on new album announcements and timelines, fans' feedback on shows and cruises, etc. I like hearing what other artists forumites are listening to and enjoying.  It's not a lot of traffic, but it's still a good community.

Happy to see the board still exists.

My son and I attended the DC show last night (3/26). Good times.

My name is not Paul but I've definitely been called worse :-)

Show was fantastic as always. Joe is the first artist I've seen three times, and I always come away with the same thought: No one should be that good at anything. What a talent. Never met him but he seems like a good guy, too, which helps my fandom.