1 (edited by reo l 2021-12-17 18:13:34)

Topic: Summer Tour 2022

Joe Bonamassa With Special Guest Kenny Wayne Shepherd Band
Fri • Aug 19, 2022 • 6:00 PM
Northwell Health at Jones Beach Theater, Wantagh, NY

Re: Summer Tour 2022

Red Rocks  Monday, August 8, 2022 https://www.pbs12.org/tickets/joe-bonamassa/

Re: Summer Tour 2022

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! https://jbonamassa.com/tour-dates/ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Summer Tour 2022

reo l wrote:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! https://jbonamassa.com/tour-dates/ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Orpheum Theatre, Omaha - Friday Aug. 5, 8:00 PM
https://ticketomaha.com/images/default- … a9b145cd_0

Got my ticket this morning, Orchestra Row A, Seat 104  cool

Terrance Shuman
Kansas City, MO

Re: Summer Tour 2022

Does anyone know where to get the pre-sale code for Ryman Auditorium, August 2nd?  thanks!

Re: Summer Tour 2022

dpcates3 wrote:

Does anyone know where to get the pre-sale code for Ryman Auditorium, August 2nd?  thanks!

JOERYM

Re: Summer Tour 2022

Jane H. wrote:
dpcates3 wrote:

Does anyone know where to get the pre-sale code for Ryman Auditorium, August 2nd?  thanks!

JOERYM

Thanks!

Re: Summer Tour 2022

dpcates3 wrote:
Jane H. wrote:
dpcates3 wrote:

Does anyone know where to get the pre-sale code for Ryman Auditorium, August 2nd?  thanks!

JOERYM

Thanks!

you are welcome.
We used to be pretty secretive with the codes to try to make it harder for ticket scalpers....but they are fairly easy to get. we just didn't like to feel like we were helping scalpers.
The best way to get the codes is to sign up for Joe's emails. They usually send the codes that way on the day of pre-sale.

PLEASE let us know how the show was here!!! and if you care to, how you came to know Joe's music or anything from your Joe experience

Re: Summer Tour 2022

Jane H. wrote:

The best way to get the codes is to sign up for Joe's emails. They usually send the codes that way on the day of pre-sale.

Absolutely correct. That's how I got my presale code early and was able to pounce! lol

Jane H. wrote:

PLEASE let us know how the show was here!!! and if you care to, how you came to know Joe's music or anything from your Joe experience

We would LOVE to read your show review here. The folks in these parts always do a wonderful job of sharing lineups, set lists, and reactions to the performances. We'd enjoy hearing your perspective!

Terrance Shuman
Kansas City, MO