1 (edited by etechstan 2021-09-16 20:16:02)

Topic: New guy in the forum

From Cuyahoga Falls Ohio. Years ago, I was channel surfing and stopped on PBS when I heard a screaming blues lead going on. That's when I became a JB fan but not just for his amazing blues skills, he is an all out rocker. The Black Country Communion records just show how versatile and talented he is. Been a bass/guitar player since the mid '70s and one day while traveling for the job, I went into a Guitar Center and saw a pelham blue Les Paul hanging up and even though I'm somewhat of a headstock snob, I got it down, plugged it into a Marshall Origin 50 amp and fell in love. Later I noticed the Bonamassa truss rod cover and mismatched control knobs. So I ended up leaving the store with it, the OHSC, and all the case candy (minus the TAB book).

Re: New guy in the forum

Yup exactly why Joe made the PBS deal, big fan exposure.
Check out PBS membership drive when the bundle Joe tickets and you get a tax receipt

Didn't remember the package coming with a TAB book... but I never bought a Joe package guitar.

Nice guitar, what Amp??

---------------

(If only I had 1% of Joe's guitar talent)

DougH wrote:

Check out PBS membership drive when the bundle Joe tickets and you get a tax receipt

Didn't remember the package coming with a TAB book... but I never bought a Joe package guitar.

Nice guitar, what Amp??

I play through a Laney Cub 212R. I was going to post a gear pick but can't figure out how to do it.

You can't sort of
This forum is "old skool" .
You can only post a link to an image site like imgur.com
But you have to have like a minimum of 10 posts before it allows you to post links

---------------

(If only I had 1% of Joe's guitar talent)

DougH wrote:

Nice guitar, what Amp??

It came with a signed Blues Deluxe tab book.

Hi and welcome. big_smile

Come on the Blades (sorry Idolbone just had to borrow your line)