Topic: 07/31/2021 Paso Robles, CA

That moment when Joe plays Woke Up Dreaming within 20 inches from people in the front row

video https://www.facebook.com/10001567353070 … 416666307/

https://www.facebook.com/10001567353070 … 416666307/

Re: 07/31/2021 Paso Robles, CA

Thanks for posting!  I am new to this site but I am an old Joe fan.

I have a some questions for any and all, please.

1) Why is over half of the band missing from this tour so far? (Anton, Paulie, Lee) + only Jade, no Mahelia or Juanita
2) Why wasn't this disclosed when we bought tickets?...Just for the record I'm heading to Red Rocks in a few days. Like most Joe fans I have been counting the days before I get to see another big performance and I don't understand why I'm supposed be excited about seeing (Power Trio +1).  Like most all of the Joe fans I know, Joe could come out and play 10 songs on his acoustic guitar and I would be happy if that is what I expected to see.  I am disappointed that I am seeing 40% of the band as described on the JB home website without ANY explanation. 
3) For any who attended any of these initial tour performances, did Joe offer any explanation?

Thanks for any insights.

Stu

@stu41 see my explanation in other post you did

---------------

(If only I had 1% of Joe's guitar talent)

Stu41 wrote:

Thanks for posting!  I am new to this site but I am an old Joe fan.

I have a some questions for any and all, please.

1) Why is over half of the band missing from this tour so far? (Anton, Paulie, Lee) + only Jade, no Mahelia or Juanita
2) Why wasn't this disclosed when we bought tickets?...Just for the record I'm heading to Red Rocks in a few days. Like most Joe fans I have been counting the days before I get to see another big performance and I don't understand why I'm supposed be excited about seeing (Power Trio +1).  Like most all of the Joe fans I know, Joe could come out and play 10 songs on his acoustic guitar and I would be happy if that is what I expected to see.  I am disappointed that I am seeing 40% of the band as described on the JB home website without ANY explanation. 
3) For any who attended any of these initial tour performances, did Joe offer any explanation?

Thanks for any insights.

Stu

I agree. I'm going to Red Rocks from Arizona to see him tomorrow. Quite a penny to see only half the band I expected to see.