Topic: Quinn Sullivan

If you get a chance you need to check this young kid out. He is awesome
Cheers Ron

"Joe B saved my soul, forever grateful Ron"
"Some people dream of worthy accomplishments while others stay awake and do them"
Skinner #1,JBLP 145(aged),252, (unaged),#285HM, Bburst #026, Joes 052 BCC black LP, Strat> RT,EC Gilmour,Beck,Lenny LP> PK 83,CC#2,3,4,9,Amps>Carol Ann RAH JB-100 SN 001,JB100 Red SN02,OD2, OD3,Tucana 2&3 Triptix,Twinkle land, Plexi ,JB Jub, Jubs,Plexi,Satch,Two Rock>others

2 (edited by Curby 2017-01-27 22:05:38)

Re: Quinn Sullivan

Ditto from me!  I got this album, Aaron Keylock's new album and especially Marcus King Band's latest.  These three young gunslingers give me hope for today's musicians.  Quinn does a badass version of "While My Guitar Gently Speaks" and the title cut reminds me of good Black Crowes.  MK reminds me so much of Lowell George only a much better guitarist.

Re: Quinn Sullivan

Quinn Sullivan is opening a new chapter of his already impressive career with the release of ‘Wide Awake,’ his new full-length album, out June 4th via Mascot Label Group. Just 21 years old, the singer, songwriter, and guitarist has already toured the world, collaborated with rock’s biggest legends, and developed genuinely jaw-dropping skills as a guitar player.

When life gives you lemons; don't make lemonade.
Give back the lemons.  Why were the lemons free?  What's wrong with the lemons?
Do Not trust the lemons...