Re: My Next Concert (s)

BansheeUK wrote:
Kenny wrote:
BansheeUK wrote:

Keeping positive (in the best way) - my next scheduled gig - The Mentulls at Darlington Forum - 16th April.

Hope that hasn't jinxed it...… Happy New Year guys.....

I was being positive too Mike but we have just moved their 27 March gig in Aberdeen to September.

Well, failing that, my next 2 are due at The Cluny in May - Sari Schorr then Robert John & The Wreck; Jeff Beck having already been pushed back to 2022.

Several of the local Blues Clubs have posted their 2021 rosters, but Harry at Saltburn added a sliding scale of probability, from "No chance" to "Bloody well hope so!".

Robert Jon moving to September and looks like Sari to October.

Kenny wrote:
BansheeUK wrote:
Kenny wrote:

I was being positive too Mike but we have just moved their 27 March gig in Aberdeen to September.

Well, failing that, my next 2 are due at The Cluny in May - Sari Schorr then Robert John & The Wreck; Jeff Beck having already been pushed back to 2022.

Several of the local Blues Clubs have posted their 2021 rosters, but Harry at Saltburn added a sliding scale of probability, from "No chance" to "Bloody well hope so!".

Robert Jon moving to September and looks like Sari to October.

Thanks for the updates Kenny; looks like Mike Zito has cancelled March/April dates.

Keep your ears peeled, Jason Wells, Indiana based "blue-collar" Blues-slinger, is probing for some UK dates: highly recommend this guy.

All those who believe in psychokenesis raise my hand........

wish I could be there but I guess it's still quite iffy ? Plus I am not getting on a plane for any reason. I suppose you can check with Grand Central a little closer to the scheduled date

Does anyone know when Eric's new release with Joe producing is due out ? I can't find anything about it

https://www.ericgalesband.com/tour-schedule

I remember pi R Squared in math class ............. wait, I know for sure Junior Sample told Grandpa "Pie are round, Cornbread are square"

ahsmith33 wrote:

wish I could be there but I guess it's still quite iffy ? Plus I am not getting on a plane for any reason. I suppose you can check with Grand Central a little closer to the scheduled date

Does anyone know when Eric's new release with Joe producing is due out ? I can't find anything about it

https://www.ericgalesband.com/tour-schedule

Last I saw it was to be out OCT 2020 and nothing...  I wonder if it's done or what.  They have been working on it for over 2 years...

Go Raiders, JUST WIN BABY!
Fight ON USC TROJANS!

I don't know about Next concert, but Saturday will see 1 year since my last: still it was a bloody good one... Wille & The Bandits + Troy Redfern Band

All those who believe in psychokenesis raise my hand........

Almost a year since I saw Melvin Taylor Band / Stevie Nimmo. Nothing else since. Anything before September in Scotland will be a bonus.