Topic: Limited Edition 40th Anniversary Fender Deluxe Reverb

Hey everyone,

Does anyone out there have any experience with the Limited Ed. 40th Anniversary Deluxe Reverb?  Do you know what if there are any other changes from the regular DRRI besides the Blonde/Wheat color scheme and the Jensen Alnico blue speaker?  There isn't much on the web about them...

thanks,

barry

2009 Gibson Les Paul 1958 VOS (with black plastic)
2008 Gibson Les Paul Traditional Goldtop (with the cream plastic from the 58RI)
> Marshall Bluesbreaker 2 pedal >Boss sd-1> DD3 > Vox Ac15cc1

Re: Limited Edition 40th Anniversary Fender Deluxe Reverb

anyone???

2009 Gibson Les Paul 1958 VOS (with black plastic)
2008 Gibson Les Paul Traditional Goldtop (with the cream plastic from the 58RI)
> Marshall Bluesbreaker 2 pedal >Boss sd-1> DD3 > Vox Ac15cc1

Hi
Sorry its a decade late but I know all about that amp if you still need to know.

Matt Davis wrote:

Hi
Sorry its a decade late but I know all about that amp if you still need to know.

Hi Matt

Thanks for the offer and I hope you can still answer this as I've been also looking for this information.

I'd love to know the history of them and anything else you can tell me about them.  I have one myself, number xx of 45, I think?  It's pencilled in on the inside of the cabinet.  The cabinet, is solid wood, not birch ply.  But that's about all I know about it.

Anything else you can tell me about it would be very much appreciated.  And if you have any speaker recommendations as the one that came with it is a little harsh on the treble for my ears.

Regards
S

Stratinum wrote:
Matt Davis wrote:

Hi

Hi Matt

Thanks for the offer and I hope you can still answer this as I've been also looking for this information.

I'd love to know the history of them and anything else you can tell me about them.  I have one myself, number xx of 45, I think?  It's pencilled in on the inside of the cabinet.  The cabinet, is solid wood, not birch ply.  But that's about all I know about it.

Anything else you can tell me about it would be very much appreciated.  And if you have any speaker recommendations as the one that came with it is a little harsh on the treble for my ears.

Regards
S

Actually, mine is a special edition for the Australian market - I think I've got the wrong amp to the one being discussed here.  Has a badge saying something along the lines of "Celebrating 40 (or 45?) years in Australia".  I can take photos later tonight if you do happen to know about this one.