1 (edited by Lizzee 2021-01-01 13:55:50)

Topic: My Post Pandemic Live Concert Wish Is.......

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!! i haven't posted in quite awhile and I hope the forum family is all healthy and happy wink

I've been thinking about this for a awhile and wanted to share my post pandemic live concert wish is to see Royal Tea Performed in it's entirety just like the virtual concert at The Ryman. cool

When the concert aired i had only heard the few songs in the videos J & R released prior to street date. I loved every song in the virtual concert.  Now that i have the cd that I am currently listening to for the one millionth time makes me really want to see the entire album live not just a few of the songs.

I seem to say every time Joe releases a new album it's my favorite even though i know you can't have just one favorite Joe album! There really is something special about this one that i can't seem to get enough of hence the wish to see it performed live,

f/k/a #1kyfan original registration 5/2010
"Lookout Man the storm's about to rage"

Re: My Post Pandemic Live Concert Wish Is.......

Thanks Jane! I agree ANDN Live would be awesome as well. Like you, Looking forward to the 2022 cruise as well and hoping ther will safely be a show or two near me before then. If not before the cruise it will be a full two years without a Joe show!

f/k/a #1kyfan original registration 5/2010
"Lookout Man the storm's about to rage"

Hope they come to Mexico any time soon hmm

in spain concerts late yet sad

5 (edited by ZeyerGTR 2021-02-18 13:38:02)

Given the recent collaborations (and Josh Smith talking about it in a recent Guitar Wank podcast), I'd love to see a tour with:

• Joe Bonamassa
    Eric Gales
    Josh Smith

And stop in Orlando, FL wink