Topic: Keeping the Blues Alive cruise Mediterranean II. 2020

http://www.bluesaliveatseaeurope.com/?m … 32198fc692
Sign up for presale if u think u might want to go....best chance of getting a spot...it will sell out...
Looks like going to Italy and France. So far Walter Trout and Ana Popovic announced
August 14 - 19, 2020

Not going to work for me but its cool to hear about!

Re: Keeping the Blues Alive cruise Mediterranean II. 2020

Just noticed that Joe is playing a nearby Festival the night before. Porta Ferrado.

https://proticketing.com/portaferrada/e … _Principal

I'm wondering if either of these will happen.

Sandy

"There's a lot of people that are in so much of a hurry to be, I guess, to be famous or that they don't want to take the time to learn to play and do all that.They'd rather just knock it down off a computer and maybe get on a game show and get famous..That's fine if that's what you want to do.
"We're more old school than that. We like creating the sounds."  - Tom Petty

samjp4 wrote:

I'm wondering if either of these will happen.

Sandy

I think its too early to say Sandy but many fans will be wary of going on a cruise this year.

thanks for the news...somewhat expected. The March 2021 is still on for now but time will tell
The Med one so tempting but that's a definitely not happening for me so I try to put it out of my mind....

6 (edited by DougH 2020-06-14 17:37:41)

I know it seems to be a major bug bear for many on this forum.
But unless someone has been living under a rock for 3 months, everyone should know  that there are no concerts going on nor in near future.
My border is still closed for at least another month, and we're only allowed 10 people at any party and must be 6 feet away.

So it's going to be a long time before concerts are really going again

---------------

(If only I had 1% of Joe's guitar talent)

It's still curious how and when things get announced