Topic: Big Fan of Joe

I came to this site thinking I was going to join a fan club, guess this is it. I first heard Joe's music at the Crystal Bay Club at Lake Tahoe several years ago. There were many of my friends who also became fans, and we all went there every time he played. The last time he played that area was Reno Event Center, not the same at all, but still Joe. I now live in Prescott AZ, and attended his concert in Phoenix last October. WOW, has his music grown and become even more wonderful. My husband and I listen to him daily, can't get enough. I own several DVD concerts, and watch them frequently. The strange thing is, no one here in Prescott knows who he is. People give me a blank look when I talk about his music, and respond "who?" I noticed that most of his concerts this year have been cancelled or rescheduled until next year, not surprising. I envision him staying home and creating music to raise the roof at those concerts next year. I will be there! Somewhere! For sure!

Re: Big Fan of Joe

charbroyl wrote:

I came to this site thinking I was going to join a fan club, guess this is it. I first heard Joe's music at the Crystal Bay Club at Lake Tahoe several years ago. There were many of my friends who also became fans, and we all went there every time he played. The last time he played that area was Reno Event Center, not the same at all, but still Joe. I now live in Prescott AZ, and attended his concert in Phoenix last October. WOW, has his music grown and become even more wonderful. My husband and I listen to him daily, can't get enough. I own several DVD concerts, and watch them frequently. The strange thing is, no one here in Prescott knows who he is. People give me a blank look when I talk about his music, and respond "who?" I noticed that most of his concerts this year have been cancelled or rescheduled until next year, not surprising. I envision him staying home and creating music to raise the roof at those concerts next year. I will be there! Somewhere! For sure!

Nice to have you here, charbroyl, welcome!  You'll enjoy the company.

"To repeat a good thing is to sit still; to take a chance is to grow." - Joe Bonamassa
I need some Joe...NOW.
Joe = Joy

Joe Who has been a 43yr (so far) joke.
Yup nobody knows the best.

It's a pretty quite town here now, a number of years ago, Joe used to sign in and chat, the Street Team was strong .

Now Joe doesn't come home,
The Street Team has been disbanded
Only a few die hard here left

---------------

(If only I had 1% of Joe's guitar talent)

Hi and welcome. big_smile

Come on the Blades (sorry Idolbone just had to borrow your line)