Topic: Carlisle Blues Rock Festival 2020

Stories of the demise of the Carlisle Blues Rock Festival may well prove to be premature…..

Phoenix-like, it will hopefully rise again - Oct 2nd - Oct 4th, Covid restrictions willing at The Crown & Mitre Hotel, English Street, Carlisle, CA3 8HZ.

Confirmed line-up:-
Oct 2nd
Hamilton Loomis
Climax Blues Band
Trafficer
Starlite Campbell Band

Oct 3rd (Session 1)
Laurence Jones Band
Achievers
Dom Martin
Satin Beige

Oct 3rd (Session 2)
Band of Friends
Deborah Bonham
Cinelli Brothers

Oct 4th
Blues Caravan (Jeremiah Johnson, Whitney Shay; Ryan Perry)
Ian Siegal
Martin Harley
Dusk Brothers
However; note; these are still precarious times and the date has been put back as far as feasably possible but to ensure it goes ahead, the organisers are asking not so much that folk buy a ticket now, but to “pledge” in advance so that should the restrictions be lifted, there’s enough in the ante to make the event viable. At the moment the pot stands around 37%
Read thiis for more detail - https://carlislebluesfestival.com/pledge/

When life gives you lemons; don't make lemonade.
Give back the lemons.  Why were the lemons free?  What's wrong with the lemons?
Do Not trust the lemons...

Re: Carlisle Blues Rock Festival 2020

really like the sound of the Cinelli Brothers, and come to find out they have played at Ronnie Scotts. I do love the harmonica and he plays a darn good slide ................. just wanna Chew Ma Gum, hilarious. I hope they can pull it off

As corn through a goose, so are the days of our lives

Re: Carlisle Blues Rock Festival 2020

ahsmith33 wrote:

really like the sound of the Cinelli Brothers, and come to find out they have played at Ronnie Scotts. I do love the harmonica and he plays a darn good slide ................. just wanna Chew Ma Gum, hilarious. I hope they can pull it off

Just had word yesterday that a local upcoming Cinelli Bros gig has been cancelled. That's the second time in a row I've booked to see them and it's been called off, through no fault of theirs. I'm wondering if the Great Bluesman is dropping me a hint...?

When life gives you lemons; don't make lemonade.
Give back the lemons.  Why were the lemons free?  What's wrong with the lemons?
Do Not trust the lemons...