Topic: Joe Bonamassa on Don Knotts show video clip

I've seen a short black and white video clip when JB was maybe 12 or 13 on a show with Don Knotts. Maybe it was The Don Knotts show (??) ... Don Knotts asked if anyone in the audience knew how to play guitar and JB stepped up and played.

I haven't been able to find that video clip again. Anyone know where it can be found?

Thanks

Re: Joe Bonamassa on Don Knotts show video clip

Thank you Jane !  I hadn't seen that video before.  Pretty fun!

Now I don't know what to think about Joe and the Don Knotts show.  Your link is from 1991.  I don't know why a link with JB would have been in black and white if it was sometime in about that same time period.

While I would have bet money...  Now I'm not so sure.  Obviously, it couldn't have been The Don Knotts Show.

Thanks again !!

3 (edited by Frank nKansas 2024-02-09 14:30:51)

I found the YouTube Video I had mentioned above.  Took 4 years to find it !!  Joey B was 13.

The video was not black and white and "Don Knotts" was not the guy...

It seems I can't include the link to the YouTube video.  So I will show what you can search on instead.

(13-year-old) Joe Bonamassa • “Blues Jam” • 1990 [Reelin' In The Years Archive]

Actual link without the prefix:
youtu.be/YgrbQCaOXaQ

Seems to be an archive of old stuff...
reelinintheyears.com

Frank nKansas wrote:

I found the YouTube Video I had mentioned above.  Took 4 years to find it !!  Joey B was 13.

The video was not black and white and "Don Knotts" was not the guy...

It seems I can't include the link to the YouTube video.  So I will show what you can search on instead.

(13-year-old) Joe Bonamassa • “Blues Jam” • 1990 [Reelin' In The Years Archive]

Actual link without the prefix:
youtu.be/YgrbQCaOXaQ

Seems to be an archive of old stuff...
reelinintheyears.com

How cool is that!!
Looks like a guy impersonating Don Knotts

Your rock candy baby
Your hard sweet and sticky