Topic: Free lithograph #12 (Woke Up Dreaming)

Anybody local to Fort Worth want a free framed Woke Up Dreaming lithograph personally autographed by Joe? I bought the package, enjoyed the concert and meet & great, and enjoyed the lithograph. I am downsizing and moving to a smaller space and have no place for it.

Any takers?

Ken

Re: Free lithograph #12 (Woke Up Dreaming)

kwreese wrote:

Anybody local to Fort Worth want a free framed Woke Up Dreaming lithograph personally autographed by Joe? I bought the package, enjoyed the concert and meet & great, and enjoyed the lithograph. I am downsizing and moving to a smaller space and have no place for it.

Any takers?

Ken

Wow...wish I lived there I would take it.

My Favorite Bonamassa Songs
Happier Times... Sloe Gin...Last Kiss...Lonesome Road Blues...Blues Deluxe...No Slack
Equipment For Listening To Joe
Sennheiser HD800 Headphones & Mad Ear+HD Headphone Amp

Me too.  My eyes read Fort Wayne (which would b like 5 hours for me), but then correctly read Fort Worth.  Thanks for the generous offer!

Gibson 60th Anniversary 1959 Les Paul Reissue, Gibson LP Standard Faded CSB, Gibson Gary Moore LP Standard, Epi Joe Bonamassa GT LP, Epi Zakk Wylde LP, Dean Michael Schenker Flying V, Jackson Randy Rhoads V, ESP/LTD George Lynch Kamikaze, EVH Striped Series R/B/W, Fender/Squire John 5 Telecaster, Fender Joe Strummer Relic Telecaster

kwreese wrote:

Any takers?

Ken

Hey Ken,

Is your offer still open? I would be happy to buy it, I can have it picked up (From Mesquite) as spoon as you need.  PM me or email me at billholland2@hotmail.com

Bill H