Topic: Does Joe got a Kanji guitar ???

Just saw the Tomo Fujita's facebook , and it seems he buy Tomo's #24 sig guitar ???
Does anyone see Joe release any video about this guitar ?

Kanji is one of best guitar maker in the world , I order 1 years ago , hope I can get my Kanji guitar soon

You can check his IG , true high quality hand build , some how I can't post link here ...

Re: Does Joe got a Kanji guitar ???

hi welcome to the forum...not that i have noticed but its hard to keep up with Joe
yeah you can't post a link here as a new member until you have made a certain amount of posts...25 or something, not sure

i tried to find the facebook post but not sure...is it something he said in a video?
glad for your post though, it looks like he has some cool vids to check out and i looked at the Kanji guitars too, very nice

anyway i can post a link for you but wasnt sure which link you were gonna post?

I don't believe he has one, doubt he's ever owned one.

He moved from guitar player/ owner to guitar player/collector long long ago.

And his criterium not only historic but has some sort of back history,  like bought from original owners family etc

---------------

(If only I had 1% of Joe's guitar talent)

Jane H. wrote:

hi welcome to the forum...not that i have noticed but its hard to keep up with Joe
yeah you can't post a link here as a new member until you have made a certain amount of posts...25 or something, not sure

i tried to find the facebook post but not sure...is it something he said in a video?
glad for your post though, it looks like he has some cool vids to check out and i looked at the Kanji guitars too, very nice

anyway i can post a link for you but wasnt sure which link you were gonna post?

Thank you , I just want to post Kanji's IG and Tomo Fujita's  FB post on 3rd Apr.
Tomo said :

Always so much pleasure to see Kanji’s guitar!! I think my dear guitar friend @joebonamassa will dig this one

I know Joe always play vintage guitar , so that was surprise me !

DougH wrote:

I don't believe he has one, doubt he's ever owned one.

He moved from guitar player/ owner to guitar player/collector long long ago.

And his criterium not only historic but has some sort of back history,  like bought from original owners family etc

That's true , but if he get one , It will be honor to have same guitar withe Joe has
In my memory , I only see once Joe play modern guitar is Music Man JP model in video

6 (edited by Jane H. 2020-04-10 12:17:47)

ok thanks...here's the fb post... https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid … mp;theater

Hi Thank you ,but the Kanji's guitar was wrong link
it should be

Kanji Kawabata

sorry I didn't say it clear

oops...i just searched Kanji guitar

i'll remove the other link big_smile
https://www.instagram.com/kanjikawabata/?hl=en