Re: My Next Concert (s)

Xander & The Peace Pirates @ Darlington Forum - 10-01-20

All those who believe in psychokenesis raise my hand........

2,072 (edited by RickB 2020-01-07 20:57:25)

Well, his name came up a few times in a forum search.
Next week at a new local venue and free.
Eric Tessmer and thanks for the heads-up from a Bonabud.
I’ve never heard him, and now I will.
Rick.
Edit.
Venue was the local boat and ski club clubhouse at the end of a dark road.
Eric remarked that he and the band were wondering what they’d booked when they showed up at what looks like a boat storage facility.
About 100 folks showed, the place was packed and after a somewhat tentative start with some feeling out tunes, he found that bluesrock and rock and roll of the loud variety was what we wanted, and his trio delivered the goods.
If he comes near, go see him. He’s a player!

Free download from Vienna! http://mbsy.co/bNLR
Lots of unique videos of Joe http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwd5vL8fXTw
Buy Joe's merchandise here. http://www.jbonamassa.com/affiliates/id … hp?id=1381

Ariel Posen @ Hartlepool; Supporters - Jan 25th

Geordie, tonight at Barnoldswick, Yorkshire big_smile

Come on the Blades (sorry Idolbone just had to borrow your line)

Well it won't be one of my next concerts but it could be yours there in the UK and Ireland. No, Eric Gales does not pay me to post for him, wish I could be there for some of these

MAY
25     Bristol, The Fleece
26     Southampton, The 1865
27     Bilston, The Robin 2 Club
28     Nottingham, Nottingham Rescue Rooms
29     Gateshead, Sage Gateshead
30     Leeds, Brudenell Social Club

31     Ballyshannon, Ireland   Rory Gallagher International Tribute Festival

June 
1     Glasgow, Oran Mor
2     Manchester, Manchester Academy
3     London, O2 Academy Islington

July
19     Maidstone, Ramblin' Man Festival .......... will Dickey Betts be there ?

These should all sell out, get them tickets while they last, venues subject to change

"Every day I feel is a blessing from God, and I consider it a new beginning.....yeah, everything is beautiful"...... Prince

The Manor House Songwriters Afternoon:
Manor House, Sedgefield - 2nd February 2020 Doors 2pm

Phil Caffrey
Phil, along with brothers Peter & Paul, had been singing together for most of their lives, their harmonies were compared to that of the Eagles in the 70’s. Phil is still a highly respected and extremely talented musician, vocalist and writer and is involved in a host of local projects.

David Neil Crabtree
David Neil Crabtree is fast emerging as a contemporary and highly versatile music talent, with a loyal and rapidly developing fan base spanning Country, Contemporary, Blues, soft and heavy Rock music genres. One of Dave's many hats these days is lead singer/multi instrumentalist with fast rising local band The Mentulls

Hayley McKay
Hailing from Darlington Hayley McKay is an extraordinarily gifted singer/songwriter with an amazingly pure voice.
Hayley has been likened to Eva Cassidy, Colbie Caillat, and LeAnn Rimes thanks to her hauntingly beautiful voice and moving lyrics.
She has a distinctive style that shows her to be an all-round soulful country artist with flair that is very much her own.

Yes and Alan Parsons Project at Sea World in March - since we have the residents' annual pass, tickets were only $20!  It was out of the blue, but very timely.  I've randomly been listening to both of those groups, as well as Yes members' solo records, a lo this year.

Feb 21st - Rebecca Downes + John Stainthorp & The Laughing Hearts - Darlington Forum

Feb 23rd - John & George (From The Laughing Hearts) @ Richmond; Frenchgate
                (matinee acoustic Blues Show)

6th March - Newcastle; Cluny:- Wille & The Bandits + Troy Redfern

Bit of a double wammy this one; first opportunity to check out The Bandits 2.0 and Troy's first visit to Newcastle in 4 years and this time he's brought along a spankin' new album to tour.