Re: Hi my name is Jane but you can call me

I just added Rowena to my nicknames.
it may be crossing a line but its my line and I done did it. now its easier to imagine its being sung to me  big_smile
tongue

Jane H. wrote:

I accept donations of audio cassette tapes in good working condition. I don't have a huge collection of music so if there is anything old you are getting rid of send it my way so I can check it out. I am rebuilding my live Bonamassa shows and plan to share some very soon. Thats one of my favorite things to do within the limits of Joe's generous taping policies(found on tour page)

Sorry Jane .... i missed this bit!
Just to give you some info about my cassette collection, I have in excess of 200 tapes, mainly ROCK. I collected the tapes while working in Saudi Arabia.
The main thing i should point out is, most of the tapes are "pirate" or copies made in the Far East and shipped to the Middle East. There were no record shops in Saudi Arabia as such when i was there in 82/3, just many of these Tape Shops. 
CD players & CD's were just beginning to come onto the market. The Cassettes were cheap, just a few $ each . The audio quality of the sound is good to my ears.... but not the best! ...
I've yet to decide what to do - If Rocket can transfer my tapes to CD, that would be great.
I can prepare an A - Z list if you require.

GOOD KARMA - http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3zkw … o1_500.jpg
Avatar Credit: D.Hirst,Olympic Union Flag
Adele: RAH http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Oio8V3e3WU&ob=av2e -
We Are The Champ20ns

21 (edited by Jane H. 2011-11-26 08:30:41)

Jane H. wrote:
Jane H. wrote:

also would just like to remind all that if I said something that really sounds bad i probably didn't mean it to be bad. please cut me some slack and give me the benefit of doubt at the least and if you care please email me about it. i also would like to say if someone else said i said something and think they know what i meant particualrly if they say i meant something bad, well i can't help, know, control that and hopefully you'll give me the benefit of doubt there too and have enough sense to know better even if you don't know me. i'm finding out some people are much weirder than i imagined.......it's a bit bothersome but anyway i also am always working on my benefit of doubt to others so set me straight there if needed.

Special thanks to friends who have helped me out here over the years especially the ones who suggested sometimes when i have something i feel I need to say but KNOW it will get mis-read, I can just type it and not hit submit. I don't always remember the last part but i think its kept me out of trouble today. so far anyway !!!
smile

just reminding myself what myself had said.
Please cut me some slack and ask me before thinking I mean anything bad! Most of the time I don't and if I do, I try to make it obvious. This includes you Joe. and I am open to emails explaining I need a chill pill. I know those times exist but not always when its happening smile Hey also for when I just say something stupid.....  roll

also please just ask me directly before believeing someone else's interpretation of what i said.....THANKS!!!!!!!!!

I also just wanted to put this to the top for any new folks around wondering about me...

Please, no replies here requested.

Thankful for the forum and your consideration

BTW if you care to email me but don't want to log in to see it in my profile, its at yahoo.com and the first part is yeeeehahoooo   sometimes my emails to people go in their spam box fwiw......

I also will do my best to represent private comments from anyone that is aprehensive to post for whatever reasons, as long as those thoughts are decent. I have a number of friends and aquaintences who don't care to post but like to put things out there. I'll do my best by you when its reasonable.
thnx

Wae Sah Jane you sound awesome, SO MANY NAMES!!! I've yet to make a nickname stick. I may steal on of yours ...

Why did you buy hermit crabs?!?!?!

Hey mister Jelly Roll baker can I please be your slave?!

23 (edited by Jane H. 2012-05-02 14:03:30)

Thanks KosmicTea!

if you want to discuss at length hermit crabs as pets we can start another topic but since you asked here i will just give the info. I have been getting them since i was young. They are a popular pet to buy when you visit the beach here in the Mid-Atlantic East coast of USA, and other places. not very exciting but i alwasy looked forward to picking up supplies or new ones when i go to the beach and then back at home they reminded me of getting back to the beach. i got to be a better 'owner' over time and managed to keep them living  for years but finally gave up and when i wrote that in there i was trying to help myself stick to my rule of not getting anymore - i gave away all my supplies etc. after the last one passed on to the afterworld
here is some info
http://www.hermitcrabs.com/

edited to say  I updated some of my nicknames but didn't want to bring it back to the top so just doing it as an edit.

Its been a while so I am just reposting this....I don't always make a lot of sense when I write here and a recent convo with a friend alerted me to the fact I've been misunderstood here once again......please if you think I have said something wrong or bad etc please give me the benefit of doubt and ask for clarification. I usually try to make it obvious if I am critical etc....... ♥

Rock n Roll!!!!!!

Jane H. wrote:
Jane H. wrote:
Jane H. wrote:

also would just like to remind all that if I said something that really sounds bad i probably didn't mean it to be bad. please cut me some slack and give me the benefit of doubt at the least and if you care please email me about it. i also would like to say if someone else said i said something and think they know what i meant particualrly if they say i meant something bad, well i can't help, know, control that and hopefully you'll give me the benefit of doubt there too and have enough sense to know better even if you don't know me. i'm finding out some people are much weirder than i imagined.......it's a bit bothersome but anyway i also am always working on my benefit of doubt to others so set me straight there if needed.

Special thanks to friends who have helped me out here over the years especially the ones who suggested sometimes when i have something i feel I need to say but KNOW it will get mis-read, I can just type it and not hit submit. I don't always remember the last part but i think its kept me out of trouble today. so far anyway !!!
smile

just reminding myself what myself had said.
Please cut me some slack and ask me before thinking I mean anything bad! Most of the time I don't and if I do, I try to make it obvious. This includes you Joe. and I am open to emails explaining I need a chill pill. I know those times exist but not always when its happening smile Hey also for when I just say something stupid.....  roll

also please just ask me directly before believeing someone else's interpretation of what i said.....THANKS!!!!!!!!!

I also just wanted to put this to the top for any new folks around wondering about me...

Please, no replies here requested.

Thankful for the forum and your consideration

BTW if you care to email me but don't want to log in to see it in my profile, its at yahoo.com and the first part is yeeeehahoooo   sometimes my emails to people go in their spam box fwiw......

I also will do my best to represent private comments from anyone that is aprehensive to post for whatever reasons, as long as those thoughts are decent. I have a number of friends and aquaintences who don't care to post but like to put things out there. I'll do my best by you when its reasonable.
thnx

Those of us regulars know you sometimes do train-of-thought rambles that may or may not end up where you meant to go.
We love you anyway dear Jane.
Rick

Free download from Vienna! http://mbsy.co/bNLR
Lots of unique videos of Joe http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwd5vL8fXTw
Buy Joe's merchandise here. http://www.jbonamassa.com/affiliates/id … hp?id=1381

26 (edited by sally12333 2019-12-15 12:41:35)

No idea what the issue was, but in any case, we're with you all the way, Jane!!!

"To repeat a good thing is to sit still; to take a chance is to grow." - Joe Bonamassa
I need some Joe...NOW.
Joe = Joy

Thanks for the support. I wasn't looking for that but its appreciated. It wasn't as much of a recent thing but something I just learned. You can't change how someone interprets things, but I'll try to compose my posts as clear as I can.

I understand you completely Jane, your the forum queen, so be as you are smile

"the king of stupid things said"....Shreddy