Re: R.I.P. Thread

RIP Danny Aiello, one of my favorite actors through the years, he was 86. Hudson Hawk is a really good movie even though the critics didn't like it all that much, worth watching more than one time for me

"Every day I feel is a blessing from God, and I consider it a new beginning.....yeah, everything is beautiful"...... Prince

758 (edited by RoadcaseBoy 2020-01-10 21:45:04)

Mr. Neil Peart (9/12/1952 - 01/07/2020)

Neil Peart Drum Solo (1080p HD) David Letterman Jun 09 '11 (during Drummer week on Letterman)
https://youtu.be/ttZIyNf6TS8 (bytorkod)

nothing can be said but ... thank you Neil ... and Rest In Peace.

Rush - The Trees (Official Music Video)
https://youtu.be/JnC88xBPkkc (Rush)

"I was in Space for less than 2 weeks … and suddenly Jeaniene’s back … half the Band is off the gd wagon … we have comedians opening for us … and the nice kid that ran our website is now a kleptof’nmaniac.  Boy ... did you guys miss me!!"  Phil Valentine - Road Manager - Staton House Band

JBLP#251 (unaged) ... thank you Ron.

I am fairly gutted, sad to see him pass, and yes he would want nothing more than for us diehard fans to say thank you for so many years of excellence ................. besides the drumming vituoso he will always be one of my favorite lyricists

"Every day I feel is a blessing from God, and I consider it a new beginning.....yeah, everything is beautiful"...... Prince

Thank you Neil!!!!!

guess I'm elected since Bill S and myself are pretty much the last of the NBA fans here. You remember where you were when they announced that JFK was shot and killed ? And depending on where you were, they dismissed everyone from school that day, I was in the 4th grade. Kobe's passing was a cruel bolt of lightning, my son was sitting on the couch as I was watching Farmer's round 4 golf from La Jolla CA. I immediately thought of SRV and how immediate that reality was back in '89. I never was a Laker's fan, Bill S and I have to cheer for the pitiful teams like Atlanta and Chicago. OK, I had a good cry mostly because Gigi went down with him, and the others that left family behind as well. Simply put, he will be missed by so many worldwide, the whole of the NBA family will work through the grief, he will never be forgotten. Prayers and condolences go out to his wife and 3 daughters left behind

#8 / #24  RIP Kobe Bryant, you were very special to so many