Re: Eric Gales

the concert was great but it was a very light turnout, embarrassing for Birmingham, seems like there were a lot more at the Millbrook show in December. He played a lot off the new release and I swear I have never seen someone have more fun on stage, he was very energetic and got on the crowd to amp up their enthusiasm. Son and I hung around after and got our hugs in, even an unexpected hug from LaDonna. We tried to help them with the loadout but it was clear there was a method to it so we were just in the way. Anyways, it was great seeing him again and hoping he will come back here soon ........... if he comes near you, this is one you won't want to miss

I remember pi R Squared in math class ............. wait, I know for sure Junior Sample told Grandpa "Pie are round, Cornbread are square"

20 (edited by RickB 2019-03-20 12:47:47)

ahsmith33 wrote:

the concert was great but it was a very light turnout, embarrassing for Birmingham, seems like there were a lot more at the Millbrook show in December. He played a lot off the new release and I swear I have never seen someone have more fun on stage, he was very energetic and got on the crowd to amp up their enthusiasm. Son and I hung around after and got our hugs in, even an unexpected hug from LaDonna. We tried to help them with the loadout but it was clear there was a method to it so we were just in the way. Anyways, it was great seeing him again and hoping he will come back here soon ........... if he comes near you, this is one you won't want to miss

Glad you got your chance. Eric’s a testament to perseverance and the hand of a superior power. He could have easily gone off the rails, but we are rewarded. Surely one of the most under rated and least known players around. His joy onstage just puts the bar so high.
Cheers, Rick.

Free download from Vienna! http://mbsy.co/bNLR
Lots of unique videos of Joe http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwd5vL8fXTw
Buy Joe's merchandise here. http://www.jbonamassa.com/affiliates/id … hp?id=1381

I saw eric on the feb cruise last year but this past tuesday was my first proper Gales show. Most excellent and a great fun time.
Saw him and band at Rams Head on Stage and I knew i had scored good seats but when they sat us down i was thrilled to see i was right in front of his pedal board...like a foot away smile
been enjoying his Bookends release too.
He mentioned joe and the cruise and a lot of other stuff on stage but mostly just great music. He said he was coming back to rams head too hopefully. he also came out after show to sign stuff and pics with fans

In the UK May/June 2020 - Danny Bryant supporting (except with Ben Poole at Leeds & Glasgow):-

May 25 2020  Bristol, The Fleece
May 26 2020  Southampton, The 1865
May 27 2020  Wolverhampton, The Robin 2
May 28 2020  Nottingham, The Rescue Rooms
May 29 2020  Sage Gateshead
May 30 2020 Leeds, Brudenell Social Club
Jun 01 2020  Glasgow, Òran Mór
Jun 02 2020  Manchester Academy
Jun03 2020  London, O2 Academy Islington

All those who believe in psychokenesis raise my hand........