1 (edited by lucas_e_munoz 2019-11-25 16:51:30)

Topic: Hello from Florida!

This is long overdue for me, so here we go. My name is Lucas and I'm a practicing musician from Central Florida. I'm 23 years old and was originally from New Jersey. I've been a fan of Joe Bonamassa for nearly 10 years and have seen him several times live. I was instantly hooked on Joe as a result of listening to his unique phrasing and overall style. He's turned to be one of my main inspirations as an artist and guitarist. His music really helped me out through times in my life. I play all styles of music including rock, metal, alternative, jazz, blues, country, pop, hip-hop, and etc. I try and incorporate many styles within my own music. I play within the local blues scene in my area covering all eras of blues music. As a guitarist, I'm predominantly a Gibson player with having 3 Les Pauls in my arsenal. I'm happy to be a part of this forum!

Re: Hello from Florida!

Welcome Lucas
You're a far more accomplished musician than me but I can understand your appreciation for Joe.
If you ever get to meet him (I was lucky enough in the "old days " to have him sign my Les Paul) be sure to bring a guitar with you

---------------

(If only I had 1% of Joe's guitar talent)

A big welcome to you, Lucas.  You'll fit into this group perfectly!  Hope you enjoy it.

"To repeat a good thing is to sit still; to take a chance is to grow." - Joe Bonamassa
I need some Joe...NOW.
Joe = Joy

Hi and welcome Lucas big_smile

Come on the Blades (sorry Idolbone just had to borrow your line)

Welcome to the Forum, Lucas! Enjoy!

LIVE MUSIC IS BEST