Re: JB - Guest Appearances, etc. - updated discography 20200917

updated!
my heartfelt thanks go out to reo !!!

CrazyMama56

Ash Grunwald - Mojo Track 03. Waiting Around To Die (featuring Joe Bonamassa, Josh Teskey & Ian Collard)

Leo2018 wrote:

Ash Grunwald - Mojo Track 03. Waiting Around To Die (featuring Joe Bonamassa, Josh Teskey & Ian Collard)

Thanks a lot! The track has been added to the list
CrazyMama56

thanks and welcome to forum Leo2018
Waiting around to die...sounds like could be my theme song!

Leo2018 wrote:

-  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKoWGiDL1sQ

Mike Zito - new release added...JB on Wee Wee Hours

97 (edited by Tigerbob68 2020-01-02 02:47:52)

Hi everyone.  Long time reader, first time poster smile
I'm in Melbourne, Australia.  I found Joe through Classic Rock magazine back around the time of Black Rock and I STILL don't own everything he has put out!!   Every time I think I've got it all I realise there's one more to get.  I currently think the RCFP live in New York album is the only thing I haven't got yet.  (I'm just talking albums, I have a lot of DVDs to get!!)

I've always been a massive fan of rare tracks and guest appearances by my favourite artists.  This forum thread has long been an excellent source of info on Joe.  Thank you to everyone who contributes!! 

Given all that ... I am super pleased to say that my first post here is to provide 4 tracks I've just found that seem to have slipped past!!!  My source for these is the website Discogs.  Each artist has a section for writing or performance credits and I found these in there.  These can all be found on Youtube easily.  I put in links for them but it won't let me post them even though I've seen other posts with Youtube links.  Am I doing something wrong or is it a newbie thing????  Here are the tracks:

Jimmy Barnes from his 2016 album Soul Searchin'.  Track is In A Broken Dream.

Jimmy again from 2019.  The album is My Criminal Record.  Track is I'm In A Bad Mood.

A band called The Ides Of March also from 2019.  The album is called Play On.  The track is The Cover Up.

Finally from 2019 again.  This is a prog band called Los Lobotomys.  The album is 3.0 and this track also features Robben Ford!  It's called Nice 'n' Greasy.

Also, if anyone would be able to help me out with the Dave Guertin track Eden and Down Home Girl by Lil Georgie & The Shuffling Hungarians I would be eternally grateful!!  I can provide links and mp3 files for these 4 tracks if anyone would like them.

Cheers everyone!

Welcome to the forum with a great first post.
You can’t post links until you’ve accumulated enough posts- I think 20 or something like that, it’s a crude troll/spam filter.
Busy today, but I’ll search up and check those out. Thanks!
Rick

Free download from Vienna! http://mbsy.co/bNLR
Lots of unique videos of Joe http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwd5vL8fXTw
Buy Joe's merchandise here. http://www.jbonamassa.com/affiliates/id … hp?id=1381

Welcome to the forum Tigerbob68 !!!! yeah not too much going on here like in times past but its members and posts like you why we try to keep it going!!! as well as the info stored here, as you mentioned
and thanks for the info!

i do have the Guertin and Lil Georgie cds...but not sure where.....one of my goals for 202 is to organize my stuff....don't hold your breath waiting but i will def let you know when i find them

Thanks Rick and Jane!!   I figured the links thing would be something like that.  If you put the title and artist into Youtube for each one they will come up on official artist channels, easy to find.  Don't forget if you'd like mp3 files I can easily provide them for you.
Best thing about finding these is that they're all real nice songs and solos!!  The Los Lobotomys track with Robben Ford is REAL nice!
Cheers!

Tigerbob68 wrote:

Thanks Rick and Jane!!   I figured the links thing would be something like that.  If you put the title and artist into Youtube for each one they will come up on official artist channels, easy to find.  Don't forget if you'd like mp3 files I can easily provide them for you.
Best thing about finding these is that they're all real nice songs and solos!!  The Los Lobotomys track with Robben Ford is REAL nice!
Cheers!

Hi,
thanks for your addition to our list...I'll add the tracks as soon as I've got them...

Check your Inbox, please...some surprise for you!

Happy New Year
CrazyMama56

A big thanks goes out to Tigerbob who sent me another track so far unknown to me!
CrazyMama56

cool
No problem Crazymama!  It's wonderful to share these little finds with other fans.
For those that can't spot the new track in the list, the last Black Country Communion album had a vinyl only track called With You I
Go.  I picked up the vinyl a while ago and added the track to my list but probably just assumed that it was already on this list.
As with the other tracks I added, if anyone would like mp3 copies send me a PM.  Happy to send them across.
Cheers!!

wow yeah I think I did miss that BCC !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

105 (edited by Tigerbob68 2020-04-24 23:47:49)

New Joe Alert!!!
Dion's new album coming out in June.  I can't post proper url links so remove the gap from this to read the article and hear the song.
ultimateclassicrock. com/dion-blues-with-friends-album/
Nice shuffle and slide guitar!  There's lots of big names on this album!
Enjoy.

Tigerbob68 wrote:

New Joe Alert!!!
Dion's new album coming out in June.  I can't post proper url links so remove the gap from this to read the article and hear the song.
Enjoy.

I've just been notified by email but: Thank you so much for the hint anyway...
Here's a link to the "Blues Comin' On" featuring Joe...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont … e=emb_logo

The album will be out on 5 June 2020.

Best wishes
CrazyMama56

P.S. Joe's supposed to play on Eric Gales' new album...anyone out there who can
provide more information?

CrazyMama56 wrote:
Tigerbob68 wrote:

New Joe Alert!!!
Enjoy.

I've just been notified by email but: Thank you so much for the hint anyway...
Here's a link to the "Blues Comin' On" featuring Joe...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont … e=emb_logo

The album will be out on 5 June 2020.

Best wishes
CrazyMama56

P.S. Joe's supposed to play on Eric Gales' new album...anyone out there who can
provide more information?

guitarworld  .com/news/its-official-eric-gales-is-working-with-joe-bonamassa-on-an-amazing-album-and-joint-tour
When you Google it there's only a couple of stories from September last year so whatever is going on has gone quiet.  Once again, remove the gap from this link to read the story!
Cheers!

108 (edited by reo l 2020-05-21 21:44:20)

Tommy Castro and the Painkillers featuring Joe Bonamassa 2014 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKyPixP9WJU I am Tired