Gov't Mule
Blackberry Smoke
Little Steven
Golden Earring
Robert Jon and the Wreck
King King

Re: My Next Concert (s)

One "scheduled" gig for me this month, but it's a bit classy:-

17th June - Mike Farris + Elles Bailey @ Ashington; White House.

I'd entice folk along, but this gig sold out within 3 days of being announced....

All those who believe in psychokenesis raise my hand........

The 15th I'll be in Louisville to see the Aussie band The Teskey Brothers.  Really looking forward to it.

The following week I'm seeing a country artist, Chris Carpenter at a winery in Villa Rica, Georgia.  Mainly meeting some old friends.

Off to see the Steve Hillage Band on Friday in Manchester. Must remember to wear my tea-cosy smile

Deadland Ritual in Glasgow on Saturday.

King Crimson next Thursday at the Royal Albert Hall

2,041 (edited by Curby 2019-06-17 16:21:26)

Saw the Teskey Brothers at Zanzibar’s in Louisville, Ky Saturday and the band exceeded my expectations.  Hard to believe an Aussie band could be so soulful and bluesy.  Adding a horn section got things pumping from the start.

https://youtu.be/iBAs3TGIz7M   These guys are just hitting their stride imo and put on a great show live...

Buck & Evans @ Newcastle; Cluny2 - 13th July

A month earlier than their usual August showing.

Allman Betts Band - July 2 - Summerfest, Milwaukee, WI

This will be a far cry from last year's 3 p.m. show. They are playing at 10 p.m. this time around which means the idiot drunk factor will be off the charts. I hate Summerfest beyond 6 or 7 p.m. I hope these boys appreciate my sacrifice. lol

LIVE MUSIC IS BEST

going to see Gov't Mule in Baltimore Thursday......yeah!
i used to hope for weekend shows but I now travel most weekends and have missed them in baltimore for years....so stoked! hope weather is good, its a pavillion where i recently saw Gret Van Fleet. the weather was perfect that night....I'm under the pavillion for this one too but show wont be as fun for all if raining/storming

Joe Bonamassa

reo l wrote:

Joe Bonamassa

Hey reo, which show?  I'm in Maryland and it would be fun to run into you some day.

"To repeat a good thing is to sit still; to take a chance is to grow." - Joe Bonamassa
I need some Joe...NOW.
Joe = Joy

sally12333 wrote:
reo l wrote:

Joe Bonamassa

Hey reo, which show?  I'm in Maryland and it would be fun to run into you some day.

Would love to! but unfortunately live too far away from you lBut might take a road trip to Atlantic City to celebrate my Bonaversary - haven’t decided on that yet.

John Stainthorp & the Laughing Hearts - The Castle Inn, Richmond (N.Yorks)

Whaddya mean, you've never heard of them? Tell the truth, this time last year, neither had I. However, he crossed my radar just before Christmas, on his album release; missed that but recently caught him and friend George Parkes supporting Rebecca Downes in Stockton and liked what I heard. Had a good chat post show with the lads and last week they kindly invited me down to this gig. Well, they're less than 20 miles away, so a pleasant change to discover talent  in the backyard.

Bon Jovi in my hometown Recife, Brazil: 09/22/2019.

2,050 (edited by BansheeUK 2019-09-02 08:06:07)

7th Sept - Lincoln Durham @ Newcastle Cluny2
(That's hoping that the airline doesn't try to double charge the freight for his gear again.)

15th Sept - Darlington Marketplace Free Festival; Darlington.
                 29 bands in 20 locations over 10 hours (so they say), around the town centre; all FREE.
                 See note on Tyne Tees Gig Guide for who's where.....

2nd October - Chantel McGregor + Felix Rabin @ Stockton; Arc

8th October - Hannah Wicklund & the Stepping Stones @ Newcastle; Cluny

Discovered a local club in my hometown is bringing in some serious artists on a regular basis.

They had Kingfish in June that I was out of town for, but Davy Knowles will be here October 18th and that's one I won't miss.