Topic: Drummer update

Somehow I've missed it......anyone have info on who's playing drums for JB while Anton is laid up? Speaking of Anton, anyone heard when he's due back?

hardrain

Re: Drummer update

When I saw Joe in AC, Greg did a stellar job. I feel like I've seen him once before with Joe several years ago. I could be wrong.

Bill

Bill wrote:

When I saw Joe in AC, Greg did a stellar job. I feel like I've seen him once before with Joe several years ago. I could be wrong.

Bill

Saw Joe last night at RR. Incredible show. IMHO, Greg is a solid, professional drummer that did an adequate job, but there is no comparision to Anton. The bar is set so high with all the members of the band, especially Anton, anyone else is going to be a bit of a let down.

The only thing we deserve, is an opportunity.  Everything else has to be earned.

4 (edited by sally12333 2019-09-17 08:25:49)

Bobcat, sorry, off the subject but have to tell you how MUCH I love your license plate!!!!

It's SO Joe!

"To repeat a good thing is to sit still; to take a chance is to grow." - Joe Bonamassa
I need some Joe...NOW.
Joe = Joy

sally12333 wrote:

Bobcat, sorry, off the subject but have to tell you how MUCH I love your license plate!!!!

It's SO Joe!

Thanks, didn't know if anyone would pick up on it.  We have had it for years, you are the first person to ever mention it.  Have been to at least a half dozen Joe concerts and no one has noticed. It's ok, it has special meaning to my wife and I.

The only thing we deserve, is an opportunity.  Everything else has to be earned.