Re: 2019 Major League Baseball season

I agree Rick, Tatis has incredible skills, I dont know if he was added to the allstar game (way behind on just about everything these days) but MLB needs to promote these kids. One kid who didnt make it was Bryce Harper, he will break the record for strike outs in a season, way over rated!

RickB wrote:

If you get a chance to watch a Padres game broadcast, do. Fernando Tatis is exceeding all expectations. At 20 years of age, some are already calling him the best player in baseball. He does things no one thinks possible with his speed and daring on base. He’s hitting pretty good too. His rookie stats as a 20 year old put him in some rarefied company. Only 13 players have better stats in their year of 20 in the history of the game, and they're all in the HOF, and most already had a season or two in.
Our rookie slugger Franmil Reyes had another 2 homer game last night and is up to 24. I’d like to see him in the dinger contest. Don’t pitch him low and away, he hits those out too.
Exciting times at Petco
Rick

Who wants Madbum?.....we are listening to all offers (the Giants that is).....we want a power hitter with ANY pop, throw in a young arm too.....better trade him to a NL team, yall know Bum likes to hit taters when he is pitching roll

I don't think my Braves are in a position to take him, Bryse Wilson had a good outing last week and rest of the starters are set including Keuchel who got his first win for us yesterday. I'm really looking forward to the 2nd half, still pinching myself over the first half stats, highest win % by a Braves team since 2003. Also looking to get into SD next series, was glad to see them take 3 of 4 vs the Doyers

Shredit wrote:

Who wants Madbum?.....we are listening to all offers (the Giants that is).....we want a power hitter with ANY pop, throw in a young arm too.....better trade him to a NL team, yall know Bum likes to hit taters when he is pitching roll

"Every day I feel is a blessing from God, and I consider it a new beginning.....yeah, everything is beautiful"...... Prince

ahsmith33 wrote:

I don't think my Braves are in a position to take him, Bryse Wilson had a good outing last week and rest of the starters are set including Keuchel who got his first win for us yesterday. I'm really looking forward to the 2nd half, still pinching myself over the first half stats, highest win % by a Braves team since 2003. Also looking to get into SD next series, was glad to see them take 3 of 4 vs the Doyers

Shredit wrote:

He’s seen his best days Shredit. We’ve got hitters to spare if your guys want to carry his pay. Local prognosticators are saying our closer Yates, 30 saves in the 1st half and our only All Star, should be trade bait. It better be for some darned good starters or no deal. Half way and .500 for the Friars, could have been much worse, and 3 straight over the Dodgers in their yard was sweet to finish on after stubbing the toe vs the Giants!
I read the All Star game will use some weird tiebreaker deal if the game goes long and start each side with a man on 2nd to shorten the game? Might cut into a rerun of Dancing With the Stars??

Free download from Vienna! http://mbsy.co/bNLR
Lots of unique videos of Joe http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwd5vL8fXTw
Buy Joe's merchandise here. http://www.jbonamassa.com/affiliates/id … hp?id=1381

I think Bum has one good run left in him......the aura around this guy is special, he is a redneck badass, I would put him in the same "Im cocky like Nolan Ryan" was back in the day.....the Giants have learned a lesson, you cant reward all your players because of a couple of world series.....by next year the entire roster will be different, good bye to all of them, Posey, Crawford, Pablo, Belt, and the rest....and last but not least, bring in the fences, we aint nothing but a bunch of Punch and Judies sad

1,590 (edited by ahsmith33 2019-07-15 07:41:38)

that was a nice sweep by the Bravos at SD but I tell you Rick they have a lot of upside potential, they were pesky to say the least and Tatis looks like the real deal ............ Munoz throws as hard as anybody we have faced this year. Now it's off to the Brewers for 3 and then back home for the Nats. For once I will be pulling for the Doyers since they go into Philly tonight

"Every day I feel is a blessing from God, and I consider it a new beginning.....yeah, everything is beautiful"...... Prince

ahsmith33 wrote:

that was a nice sweep by the Bravos at SD but I tell you Rick they have a lot of upside potential, they were pesky to say the least and Tatis looks like the real deal ............ Munoz throws as hard as anybody we have faced this year. Now it's off to the Brewers for 3 and then back home for the Nats. For once I will be pulling for the Doyers since they go into Philly tonight

That was tough to take. The Friars had their chances, but that bullpen is pretty thin... Braves are very good.

Free download from Vienna! http://mbsy.co/bNLR
Lots of unique videos of Joe http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwd5vL8fXTw
Buy Joe's merchandise here. http://www.jbonamassa.com/affiliates/id … hp?id=1381

Will someone pinch the Giants, a few wins and eveything is like it used to be roll

Will some team please offer up a nice package for Madbum, the Giants are dreaming.....in a few weeks the excitement will be gone, and so will any chance of a wild card game

On another note.....Astros looking pretty good heading into the home stretch.  #takeitback

“A friend is someone that will help you move............a TRUE friend will help you move the bodies." -- anon

WOW...first 'at bat' for almost 8 years and he hits a foul ball right into off topics! don't hesitate to let us know how you liked anything off the last 4 studio releases...or...BCC big_smile

just kidding....good to hear from you  here Phil....hope you are doing well

GO O's !!!!!

Hi Jane, long time for sure.  I really didn't know the forum still existed. I just got a wild hair and started looking. 8 years huh?  Oh well, time flies.....

All good here - hope you and yours are doing great as well.

“A friend is someone that will help you move............a TRUE friend will help you move the bodies." -- anon

good with me too , thanks....glad you remembered your password!

Astros VS O's tomorrow!! Go O's

I really need your O's to go into Washington tonight and beat up on the Nats, good luck facing Corbin and maybe you won't have to see Scherzer, we can only hope ............... Go Braves !!!

Jane H. wrote:

good with me too , thanks....glad you remembered your password!

Astros VS O's tomorrow!! Go O's

Well lets see hmm....Im hoping any team beats up on the Dodgers....the Astros starters could really take them all the way.....my Giants came back down to earth.....I dig the playoffs, football never starts for me until the world series is over!....on another note the fall league is starting down here in Arizona, my wife and I are going to the first game this Wed to see all the top prospects play.

Shreddy ….PS...Bonamassa tickets are some of the best pocket friendly down here that Ive found smile

come on down to hot 'Lanta there Shreddly, our magic number to clinch the east is 1 and we hope to get it done tonight, looking forward to a very good series

Shredit wrote:

Well lets see hmm....Im hoping any team beats up on the Dodgers....the Astros starters could really take them all the way.....my Giants came back down to earth.....I dig the playoffs, football never starts for me until the world series is over!....on another note the fall league is starting down here in Arizona, my wife and I are going to the first game this Wed to see all the top prospects play.

Shreddy ….PS...Bonamassa tickets are some of the best pocket friendly down here that Ive found smile