Re: Pre-Sale Codes (see post #34 for Spring 2020 codes - edit by Jane H.)

Jane H. wrote:

it depends on what you want them for.....welcome to the forum ....just so you know we get new members often right before a pre-sale...some just scalpers....the codes usually come out right before the sale but you'll get more friendly assistance if you show you are a true fan . Care to tell us your favorite albums, songs, how you found out about Joe, etc?

I have seen Joe at the Dolby, Baked Potato, Arlington Theater in SB, The Greek, Long Beach Terrace.............

Favorite Album: Blues of Desperation

Favorite Songs: Spoonful, Sloe Gin, The Ballad of John Henry, Mountain Climbing.

Thanks

Seems like we're being ignored regarding presale codes.  If emails are not going out regarding presale codes, then how are people getting notified? And why is it different now, compared to previous tours?

PreSale Code
We are true blue Joe fans...saw him Rochester NY last April, and in London Ont on November 4th.  One of our favourites is This Train on Blues of Desperation, Dustbowl album is another favourite, along with Let the Good Times Roll and could go on and on! Hoping to see Joe in Vegas in October.

Thanks Jane!!!

Got great seats to my first Joe Show! Fox theater in the D! I am pumped! Thanks Jane and REO 1.

I am so confused.  I would like to go to the Rancho Mirage show in October.  Actually... I AM going to the Rancho Mirage show in October whether I get the pre-Sale code or not.  I called the venue and spoke with a nice lady there who told me her favorite seating and I see there are two seats available and so I would like to purchase them today with a Pre-Sale Code.

I guess I am supposed to tell someone here my favorite Joe Bonamassa songs and then apparently someone I guess emails the code ( ireally have no idea how this works) - anyway....

Beth Hart research turned me onto the actual name Joe Bonamassa with the album they did together.  I had heard him play and was awestruck every time I heard him throughout the years!  I honestly think my dyslexic brain just auto ignored his name because I didnt think I could say it correctly.  "Bonamassa" not Joe - smile

Woke Up Dreaming and Black Lung Heartache are two of my favorite songs.  But honestly one would have to break down each note he plays and name it to complete my list of favorites.  I think he might play Goin'
Down better then Jeff Beck (shhhh dont tell Mr Beck).

Im older than Joe but feel more sisterish than motherish watching him grow up through the years.  Now Derek Trucks brings out the proud momma in me!

Anyway - Im not a scalper and would appreciate getting the code in order to get the seats that I would prefer.  Although I will be standing I am sure, most of the time anyway!!  I'll be the tall one with the super long hair rockin' out and ignoring staff pro.

Marlene
All the pre sale codes are listed 2 posts above yours

I only got my code email at 10:30am others got theirs sooner like Jane
J R Corp are trying to throw scalpers off by posting codes sometimes staggered hours sometimes just minutes before the sale

---------------

(If only I had 1% of Joe's guitar talent)

Hi Jane!  I am trying to find presale codes for the Seattle 2020 concert, but am having no luck!  My father (who has already seen Joe twice in WA) wants to take my son (who just got his first guitar) to his first show.  However, my father knows nothing about presale codes so I am trying to help him out.  Any idea where to find it?  I purchased my father's last two Joe concert experiences but never had a hard time finding a code. Any tips would be greatly appreciated!!!!!!

Jane H. wrote:

thanks folks and welcome to the forum
I think they will email them tonight or in the morning....and usually they put them on the tour page here
I don't have them yet myself but I think maybe they are on facebook if you dig around hard enough
but definitely sign up for the emails if you aren't...and check back here
its a blessing / curse, the presale but its been good to me overall

they send the codes to so many but its better than a pay to play thing right now....but once they drop them by email i'll copy here as the email list is huge and anyone can sign up but we still like to be somewhat protective, and not just cause we all are trying too big_smile

ticketmaster though )(*^&%$^&%*(^&)*_( sometimes they lock you out after so many attempts...in the past sometimes got better seats a while after presale starts...like people are having them in cart then releasing them...but you keep trying then get locked out...clearing cache sometimes helps...be logged in to your account....the worst is sometimes they let you select them then dont let you complete sale...worse than not getting to select them! and sometimes gotten better next day but rarely...like to check though just for fun idk...rarely when general sale goes on do i get better but some venues right before the show good ones turn up....

anyway good luck to all and hope to her more about your Bonamassa experiences

edit: also if you are on facebook and click interested or going to a show - they have them as events on Joe's page, it can be fun...they'll ask questions and stuff and its neat to see what other locals say and sometimes see someone you know is going or something

hAS ANYONE GOT PRE-SALE TIX TO THE Fox Theater in Atlanta? Taking my brother who lives in Atlanta, has melanoma. Thanks for any help!

28 (edited by DougH 2019-07-23 08:47:58)

(Edit)
Code email came through.

See Jane's post below

---------------

(If only I had 1% of Joe's guitar talent)

29 (edited by mastersarra 2019-07-23 09:16:30)

*****Nevermind I found it*******

Thanks everyone!!!!

Super fan here. And I found out Joe was going to be near my town and I wanted to see if anyone could share a presale code (I signed up for e-mails but haven't gotten anything yet)

My favorite albums include Dust Bowl, and Legend of John Henry. I love everything done with him and Beth Hart.

I first saw Joe and Crossroads Guitar Festival and he blew my mind, been a fan ever since. smile

Does anyone have a code?

Just snagged row C middle stage for Cleveland in March
wife and I are stoked!

My Favorite Bonamassa Songs
Happier Times... Sloe Gin...Last Kiss...Lonesome Road Blues...Blues Deluxe...No Slack
Equipment For Listening To Joe
Sennheiser HD800 Headphones & Mad Ear+HD Headphone Amp

31 (edited by loganfinnley 2019-07-30 11:01:11)

Jane H. wrote:

hey welcome to the forum!!!
Did you get tix?

We did!!! Thank you so much!

Will do! Thanks!

Jane H. wrote:

cool. I hope you hang around and tell us about your Joe experiences...and a report after the show