Re: Baltimore 3-15

Thanks so much Jane H. for posting the setlist and review...So glad you had an awesome time...and way to go on the Shout-out!!!! I had an awesome time in New Brunswick, NJ the night before...and cant wait to see JB and the band again...Hopefully at the Beacon Theater next time!!!!

20 (edited by reo l 2019-03-18 07:00:18)

Thank you Jane H for a wonderful review. Almost felt like have been on this show myself. Your posts are so interesting every time, almost like a short stories.Glad it was such a special show for you, Joe can make people feel special like nobody else. Your ARE a legend Jane to us fans, Joe picked a right and only word. So happy for you.

21 (edited by sally12333 2019-03-17 12:27:27)

Jane, reading your show reviews always make us feel like we were THERE.  And I WAS this time. Yes, so fun and superior show as always.  I haven't ever seen Joe smile as much during any show like he did that night.  And your shout out from Joe was the best thing I ever saw in a long time.  Totally deserved for such a devoted fan since your first show in 2003!

Great to see Roadcaseboy, Marci and Mike, Tash & Phil, and Rob.  It's always a disappointment to miss others we were hoping to meet.  Sredding, take good care and get better soon!

"To repeat a good thing is to sit still; to take a chance is to grow." - Joe Bonamassa
I need some Joe...NOW.
Joe = Joy

Still processing smile

But keep thinking ... Ms. BONAMEGAMETAL is very cool as a Member Level ... but idk ... Ms. BONALEGEND ... it has a ring to it!

So so happy I was there to witness it ... and be right next to the action was the best smile ... all after an enjoyable lead up to the Show with Jane and Sally.

... and so thankful I happen to be rolling tape (phone) during it ... I usually only try and capture the opening / encore song ... and the Town banter ... (which ur never sure when that may pop up.)

(Hoping there are some better captures of it out there that will surface (or I can find.))

Congrats Jane!!

"I was in Space for less than 2 weeks … and suddenly Jeaniene’s back … half the Band is off the gd wagon … we have comedians opening for us … and the nice kid that ran our website is now a kleptof’nmaniac.  Boy ... did you guys miss me!!"  Phil Valentine - Road Manager - Staton House Band

JBLP#251 (unaged) ... thank you Ron.

Jane H. wrote:

Oh no Suzette! And Sally was right there too! I so hope you got some relief for your back. That sucks!!!
I think Cathy missed it to from transportation issue..didn't see her after she texted me she might not make it sad

sorry to say but the rest of us had too much fun, at least I did!

Yes Joe gave me most awesome shout out, i about died! Was having such a great time...I heard him say my name I jumped up and screamed THATS ME!!! pointed at myself and danced around then turned around so the whole theater could see who he was talking about. So thrilled RoadcaseBoy captured it smile .!!!! (Thank you for everything!!!!! best good time Bonabuddy!!!!) My friend since 7th grade (and going to Joe shows with me since 2003) was there but sitting at other end of row. She told me she jumped up and shouted thats my daughter's Godmother!!! Thanks for everyone being so nice to me ad happy about it for me. It was such a happy thing big_smile !!. OMG still flipping out, thank you Joe!!! then he later said I was a legend on instagram OMG!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZyUQMB … e=youtu.be
also so nice to hear Joe talk about playing in MD...the one guy you can hear had a bit more to drink than me, he had a WTMD hat on, which is in Towson MD....my voice was already a bit hoarse...but you can hear me scream THATS ME and hard to hear but Joe says something like go ahead and stand up so they can see you, I already was dancing around lol WOOOOHOOOOO
sold out show...

That was really just the icing on the cake....what a great show. This band just gets better!!!
I had a great afternoon and preshow hang with special friends...the weather was beautiful although a little warm for March. The Lyric had prosecco...on tap! a whole keg of it! I ordered two but I think got two doubles..might have helped me get a bit more excited....been feeling a bit run down, could have used a nap before showtime but got a second wind and once the band started rockin i started feeling much better and man its amazing what being at that kind of show does for making me feel better..
I was just thinking...the Lyric had pretty roomy/comfy seats too compared to some places...idk...had row C - 6th row , on Joe's side.
he was on fire the whole show of course. He also had me crying a few times ...Sloe Gin usually does that but man the whole place started singing I'm so Damn Lonely...i thought was just me, it kind of just slipped out me screaming that then i realized everyone else was too, I think ? big_smile it just made it more emotional and healing with that song. the whole show was just super high energy on stage and in audience I thought.

I did try to write set list but looking at it now its a bit hard to decipher....i wrote over top a couple....was writing on ticket thing that wasn't blank so I might get it wrong...thought it seemed to be a bit different than some of the other recent setlists and wasn't sure what to expect. Wow so many songs now, but none that I wished I had heard more than what he was playing at each moment. I think everyone had at least a short solo but forget where exactly but so much talent.
First time hearing Woke Up Dreaming in a while and I know many in the house had heard him do this years ago...you'd think now that he's getting some years on him it wouldn't be the same big_smile but I think it was the fastest I ever heard him play that one!!! I don't know but it sure seemed impossible to think he ever played that faster...smokin!

really enjoyed the latest soling on Mountain Time...quite different but excellent. lots of guitar thrills. I didn't write down all the guitars but the fancy black one with the shiny bling...Johnny A...two different strats?...Tele...

Last Kiss was off the hook too and did have so much high energy as discussed in other threads...I was almost wore out after that big_smile

Oh yeah Nobody Loves Me but my Mother...I don't always get into that one so much but another emotional moment but just such great performance was all sorts of emotions...Blues of Desperation...Self Inflicted Wounds... these songs just slay me but also sort of motivational blues...i dunno how to explain

not sure this is right
Tiger in Your Tank
King Bee Shakedown
Evil Mama
Just Cause You Can
Self Inflicted Wounds
This Train
Blues Of Desperation
No Good Place for the Lonely
Sloe Gin
then i think it was the intros/shout out and my brain was no good after that!
Well Well
I Get Evil
Nobody Loves Me But My Mother
Little Girl
Last Kiss
Woke Up Dreaming
Mountain Time

what a thrill of a show...nice so close after the cruise for me, was fortunate to experience that but am grateful for every Baltimore show, even the couple i had to miss...so many great shows for various reasons beyond the performance...hard to say any better than my previous best show ever, 11-10-2015 but this one with the shout out and great vibes...best show ever...wow wow wow
going to be hard wait till my next show. thank you thank you thank you Joe!

oh and saw Bmore Bonamaniac afterward, it had been a while and finally got to meet his mother...they were both wearing the same vintage cartoon Joe shirt, not planned , so great to see them. I didn't want the night to end but was truly exhausted and they kicked us out quite quick. and saw a woman who works there we had a great convo with last time and got selfie with before, was great to see her again, forgot her name already

yay yay yay !!!!!
smile !!!!!

Hey Jane
So happy on your shout out by Joe. You Rock cheers Ron

"Joe B saved my soul, forever grateful Ron"
"Some people dream of worthy accomplishments while others stay awake and do them"
Skinner #1,JBLP 145(aged),252, (unaged),#285HM, Bburst #026, Joes 052 BCC black LP, Strat> RT,EC Gilmour,Beck,Lenny LP> PK 83,CC#2,3,4,9,Amps>Carol Ann RAH JB-100 SN 001,JB100 Red SN02,OD2, OD3,Tucana 2&3 Triptix,Twinkle land, Plexi ,JB Jub, Jubs,Plexi,Satch,Two Rock>others

24 (edited by Jane H. 2019-03-19 09:06:37)

Thanks guys!!!!

i wanted to also mention, its hard for me to explain, i think every single band member is top notch and such a thrill and privilege to have been in the audience for the performance...none of it would have been as good without all of the band but the other night...i just have to say...Anton Anton Anton!!!!!!!
i love his groove so much! what a rocking show!
Anton!!!!!!

edit: also real nice suit Joe had on. At first i thought was one of the grey ones i likeso much but at end of the show the lighting was different i think it was blue..but a fine suit...blue and sweaty...hmmm maybe twisted version of blue and evil...blue and sweaty...its got to be wamr on stage putting it all out there under the lights too but it was particularly warm that day...

Hey Jane - Hope you are having a good week ( how could you not after last Friday night ) XXXOOO  Do you know when the next batch of release dates will be for touring? Since I couldn't go last week - want to make sure I don't miss the pre-sale for the next tours Fall 2019 0r Spring 2020

cindyron wrote:
Jane H. wrote:

Oh no Suzette! And Sally was right there too! I so hope you got some relief for your back. That sucks!!!
I think Cathy missed it to from transportation issue..didn't see her after she texted me she might not make it sad

sorry to say but the rest of us had too much fun, at least I did!

Yes Joe gave me most awesome shout out, i about died! Was having such a great time...I heard him say my name I jumped up and screamed THATS ME!!! pointed at myself and danced around then turned around so the whole theater could see who he was talking about. So thrilled RoadcaseBoy captured it smile .!!!! (Thank you for everything!!!!! best good time Bonabuddy!!!!) My friend since 7th grade (and going to Joe shows with me since 2003) was there but sitting at other end of row. She told me she jumped up and shouted thats my daughter's Godmother!!! Thanks for everyone being so nice to me ad happy about it for me. It was such a happy thing big_smile !!. OMG still flipping out, thank you Joe!!! then he later said I was a legend on instagram OMG!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZyUQMB … e=youtu.be
also so nice to hear Joe talk about playing in MD...the one guy you can hear had a bit more to drink than me, he had a WTMD hat on, which is in Towson MD....my voice was already a bit hoarse...but you can hear me scream THATS ME and hard to hear but Joe says something like go ahead and stand up so they can see you, I already was dancing around lol WOOOOHOOOOO
sold out show...

That was really just the icing on the cake....what a great show. This band just gets better!!!
I had a great afternoon and preshow hang with special friends...the weather was beautiful although a little warm for March. The Lyric had prosecco...on tap! a whole keg of it! I ordered two but I think got two doubles..might have helped me get a bit more excited....been feeling a bit run down, could have used a nap before showtime but got a second wind and once the band started rockin i started feeling much better and man its amazing what being at that kind of show does for making me feel better..
I was just thinking...the Lyric had pretty roomy/comfy seats too compared to some places...idk...had row C - 6th row , on Joe's side.
he was on fire the whole show of course. He also had me crying a few times ...Sloe Gin usually does that but man the whole place started singing I'm so Damn Lonely...i thought was just me, it kind of just slipped out me screaming that then i realized everyone else was too, I think ? big_smile it just made it more emotional and healing with that song. the whole show was just super high energy on stage and in audience I thought.

I did try to write set list but looking at it now its a bit hard to decipher....i wrote over top a couple....was writing on ticket thing that wasn't blank so I might get it wrong...thought it seemed to be a bit different than some of the other recent setlists and wasn't sure what to expect. Wow so many songs now, but none that I wished I had heard more than what he was playing at each moment. I think everyone had at least a short solo but forget where exactly but so much talent.
First time hearing Woke Up Dreaming in a while and I know many in the house had heard him do this years ago...you'd think now that he's getting some years on him it wouldn't be the same big_smile but I think it was the fastest I ever heard him play that one!!! I don't know but it sure seemed impossible to think he ever played that faster...smokin!

really enjoyed the latest soling on Mountain Time...quite different but excellent. lots of guitar thrills. I didn't write down all the guitars but the fancy black one with the shiny bling...Johnny A...two different strats?...Tele...

Last Kiss was off the hook too and did have so much high energy as discussed in other threads...I was almost wore out after that big_smile

Oh yeah Nobody Loves Me but my Mother...I don't always get into that one so much but another emotional moment but just such great performance was all sorts of emotions...Blues of Desperation...Self Inflicted Wounds... these songs just slay me but also sort of motivational blues...i dunno how to explain

not sure this is right
Tiger in Your Tank
King Bee Shakedown
Evil Mama
Just Cause You Can
Self Inflicted Wounds
This Train
Blues Of Desperation
No Good Place for the Lonely
Sloe Gin
then i think it was the intros/shout out and my brain was no good after that!
Well Well
I Get Evil
Nobody Loves Me But My Mother
Little Girl
Last Kiss
Woke Up Dreaming
Mountain Time

what a thrill of a show...nice so close after the cruise for me, was fortunate to experience that but am grateful for every Baltimore show, even the couple i had to miss...so many great shows for various reasons beyond the performance...hard to say any better than my previous best show ever, 11-10-2015 but this one with the shout out and great vibes...best show ever...wow wow wow
going to be hard wait till my next show. thank you thank you thank you Joe!

oh and saw Bmore Bonamaniac afterward, it had been a while and finally got to meet his mother...they were both wearing the same vintage cartoon Joe shirt, not planned , so great to see them. I didn't want the night to end but was truly exhausted and they kicked us out quite quick. and saw a woman who works there we had a great convo with last time and got selfie with before, was great to see her again, forgot her name already

yay yay yay !!!!!
smile !!!!!

Hey Jane
So happy on your shout out by Joe. You Rock cheers Ron

Totally awesome Jane!

Free download from Vienna! http://mbsy.co/bNLR
Lots of unique videos of Joe http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwd5vL8fXTw
Buy Joe's merchandise here. http://www.jbonamassa.com/affiliates/id … hp?id=1381

WOW Jane!!.....thought was a cool story, Joe always has great timing at the right time, you deserve a shout out for sure. I hope to one day make it out to the east coast, when I do, I hope I can time it with a Bonamassa gig.

Your West Coast Twin Brother Shreddy smile